Variations bug after update

oran147

Hello,
I updated today the Alidropship Woo plugin and in some products, the variations disappeared.
Like here:
1539458205899.png

As you can see, the 'Kid US Size' is empty, but it's not supposed to be!
I have noticed that the problem happens only when I edited the variations to be 'Any'(Size, color etc).
Example:
1539463155084.png
If I do it one by one (a lot of work!!!!) It will be ok.

Another thing is that if I'm going to 'AlieDropshop Woo' > Settings > 'Nice Attributes' and cancel the 'Status' (Disable if you want attributes to look like it is offered by the theme). It's working well but there are no pictures for the variations.
Example:
1539463631552.png

Is anyone knows how to fix this problem???
Please help!

Christina

Administrator
I tried to import the same product in our test site and do the same actions you did with variations - they aren't displayed on the single product page regardless the version of the plugin because doing that you break the right connection between attributes. When I reset the product in the Supplier section and the plugin rebuilds product variations, stock and pricing as they are on AliExpress (product title and description aren't changed) - the size is displayed.

You should reset the products to rebuild the right variations.

P.S. If you want to set the same price to all the variations you can use the "set regular/sale price" in the dropdown menu in Variations section wihout reducing variations number.

oran147

AGAIN Christina, do you understand that it worked for me on the old version and only YOUR update messed it up?
This is really your service? I uploaded with your extension a lot of products and I trusted you! Now you want me to go back to 100's of products and change them one by one because you changed something on your extension???? *****IT WORKED BEFORE!!!!!!*****
You have to find me the solution!

Christina

Administrator
Dear Oran,

If an attribute isn't present in any of variations, it can't be displayed on a product page. That's how WooCommerce works and this is regardless of our plugin version. Moreover, our developpers didn't change anything in the previous update what could be related this issue.

Another thing is that if I'm going to 'AlieDropshop Woo' > Settings > 'Nice Attributes' and cancel the 'Status' (Disable if you want attributes to look like it is offered by the theme). It's working well but there are no pictures for the variations.

If you disable it in Nice Attributes , such an attribute is displayed but is inactive.

oran147

I don't think that you understand it at all.
First of all, I didn't update the extension for a long time, and it worked good until I did it so maybe it's regardless of your plugin NEW version, but it is because of one of your last updates.
It doesn't make sense that "That's how WooCommerce works" if I shut down the Nice Attributes and everything is working perfectly(Just without pictures at all).
If there are pictures on the variations then you are absolutely right, but if the variations are just text you can do them as 'Any' as I did and it must work like it did before.