Variant not found

Gabriella

HI, I wanted to place an order automatically, but I get a message that 'variant not found' - later when I skip 'the product is not available for purchase'.
I checked and the product does exist, the variant is there, there is available stock... I didn't change anything about the variant name and supplier has the same variant name as I have. What can be the problem? It's only a test order, but why does it happen?
Thanks!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
HI, I wanted to place an order automatically, but I get a message that 'variant not found' - later when I skip 'the product is not available for purchase'.
I checked and the product does exist, the variant is there, there is available stock... I didn't change anything about the variant name and supplier has the same variant name as I have. What can be the problem? It's only a test order, but why does it happen?
Thanks!
Hello Gabriella, please PM me your WP login credentials with the link of that order - I will check.

Gabriella

Hello Gabriella, please PM me your WP login credentials with the link of that order - I will check.
Thank you, Victoria, I think I found the problem. I deleted the 'Ship from' variation because I didn't want the option 'China' on my product page and I didn't notice that I had to select it when placing the order... so, in such cases we always have to select it manually, right?
But it's strange because this item has only one Ship from which is China, so I don't really understand why they have it like this...
Anyway, the problem is solved, I will take care of this in the future.