URGENT ... URGENT ... woocommerce problem... URGENT.... URGENT !!!!

bestsouk

I have a problem with woocommerce which is always repetitive and I am not sure about the causes of this problem.

1. first issue is each time I open WP admin I discover there is a woocommerce datebase update ....I click update....but it is never finished it is always running in the background and I am afraid it is causing my website to be slow and even I am getting system error because of this...

2. When I try to update and review my products ... I click on woocommerce PRODUCTS page ...BUT ....BUT ...BUT often times it won't load...it won't open....it won't start .....it won't launch .... this is really making me nervous and unable to proceed in my business.

URGENT ... URGENT ... woocommerce problem... URGENT.... URGENT !!!!
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP .... I AM LOOSING MY BUSINESS BECAUSE OF WOOCOMMERCE ISSUES ... i cant go back now to alidropship orginal pugin because i invested so much time and money in developing a woocommerce site and did not know that I will have such problems because of woocommerce.

chris37

URGENT ... woocommerce problem... URGENT.... URGENT !!!!
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP .... I AM LOOSING MY BUSINESS BECAUSE OF WOOCOMMERCE ISSUES
Hhahaaha relax ;)

I imagine you didn't backup you site, why?
Always backup your site people.

Your Woocommerce issue can happen for many reason .first ask help from your hosting provider, if this not help then ask the woocomerce plugin developer.

I see you are not familiar with woocommerce!!! (I am sorry you didn't even backup your site;) )

I suggested you take it from the start with the original plugin because is more beginner friendly.

bestsouk

Actually I have a backup of my site. My hosting provider says that there is no issues from their end. my hosting is SITEGROUND WOOCOMMERCE PLAN.

Thank you for your response...could you please give me practical solutions on how to deal with this issue step by step ?