Urgent order item not found

Naoufal

Please can you help me it's my first sale and i've got the message item not found .

Order Items not found

Hi Admin. Appreciate if you can reply to us about this the soonest. I just updated the plugin 2 hours ago and received an order but am getting this error, "Order items not found". All the previous order details have also disappeared!

Attachments

• Order not found.jpg
    Order not found.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 10

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Please can you help me it's my first sale and i've got the message item not found .

Order Items not found
Hi Admin. Appreciate if you can reply to us about this the soonest. I just updated the plugin 2 hours ago and received an order but am getting this error, "Order items not found". All the previous order details have also disappeared!
Hello, please make sure you have 0.9.13.2 AliDropship plugin ver.
Deactivate and activate plugin and clean a cache. It should help.

Hi Victoria.
Thanks for your response. I did that already and the orders have now reappeared. Now, I have noticed that the new items I have uploaded are not optimized for mobile. All the photos are cut off. What should I do about this?
Thanks!

bezeefly

I am also facing similar Order Items Not Found issue. I de-activated and re-activated the Alidropship plugin and cleared cache, but the still can't fix the problem.

Wordpress version: 4.8.2
Alidropship plugin version: 0.9.13.2

Please tell me what should I do?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am also facing similar Order Items Not Found issue. I de-activated and re-activated the Alidropship plugin and cleared cache, but the still can't fix the problem.

Wordpress version: 4.8.2
Alidropship plugin version: 0.9.13.2

Please tell me what should I do?
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check