URGENT HELP NEEDED!

NewGuy282

From this morning, I have been trying to automatically place orders - however, with single items this is fine (the item is added to cart on AliExpress), but when MULTIPLE items are in the order it only adds the first item and ignores the rest o I have the latest plugin, have latest Chrome, had deactivated and reactivated the extension and nothing has worked.

I have noticed also that the AliExpress Checkout page has changed?

Please can somebody help me or point me in the right direction as currently I'm stuck and the orders are all getting messed up! Thanks

kukiman

I am facing the same issue. I have sent multiple emails to the support email, unfortunately they do not see the issue as they can't replicate it on their sites.

Try emailing them at: support@alidropship.com , maybe when they receive many complaints they will investigate the issue further.

NewGuy282

I am facing the same issue. I have sent multiple emails to the support email, unfortunately they do not see the issue as they can't replicate it on their sites.

Try emailing them at: support@alidropship.com , maybe when they receive many complaints they will investigate the issue further.

Yes I will do - I cannot seem to find anyway around it at all. At the minute I can only process single item orders!

exquisite

I'm unable to place orders either. I get messages such as "products in your cart are different from the ordered products" or "the product is not available for purchase". See the screenshots.

I raised it with the support team and have been told that they passed the issue to the developer. So it seems that they were able to replicate it.

Attachments

• alidropship-issue1.png
    alidropship-issue1.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 16
  • alidropship-issue2.png
    alidropship-issue2.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 15

NewGuy282

I'm unable to place orders either. I get messages such as "products in your cart are different from the ordered products" or "the product is not available for purchase". See the screenshots.

I raised it with the support team and have been told that they passed the issue to the developer. So it seems that they were able to replicate it.

Thats exactly the same as mine is now. I've managed to do a few manually (they do still exist on AliEx) but error on each one now. Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon!

kukiman

That's bizarre as mine has been perfectly fine until yesterday! I'll take a read through these posts - though it seems a solution hasn't been found yet :(

Yes, solution has not been found yet. I guess that the only thing we can do right now is simply send the support videos, screenshots, or wp login/password so they can investigate and find the source of a problem.

Greetings,

kukiman

Still no solution, right? It's strange since some products work for me and some don't...
Check the products pages UX - how do they look. Some pages have the new "look", and those do not work. Unfortunately Alidropship developer team didn't manage yet to provide an extension that will be able to place orders on both types of item pages.

Can you please send them an email? The more people report it - the better, they will see that the issue is urgent.

mduncanvm

I noticed also that the Aliexpress site changed, but I was able to place an order. Still I didnt get the popup showing the fill-in progress on the Aliexpress site that I usually get.

Sadoun

What was the fix? As I am getting this message as well "The product is not available for purchase"

Photo 2019-07-09 at 3.33.22 PM.jpg