Place Order Automatically / Manually not working

yattin

Hey there,

Got my website setup with the AliDropship Plugin for Woo. Importing products and everything else seems to work with no problems, except for these 2 problems:

1. When I click "Place Order automatically" nothing happens, no pop-ups or anything

2. When I click "Place order manually" it tells me to login to Aliexpress. After I login and click it again it brings me to "This Page isn't working, HTTP ERROR 500".

Running AliDropship Woo 1.4.2 - PHP version 7.1.26

Please help!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey there,

Got my website setup with the AliDropship Plugin for Woo. Importing products and everything else seems to work with no problems, except for these 2 problems:

1. When I click "Place Order automatically" nothing happens, no pop-ups or anything

2. When I click "Place order manually" it tells me to login to Aliexpress. After I login and click it again it brings me to "This Page isn't working, HTTP ERROR 500".

Running AliDropship Woo 1.4.2 - PHP version 7.1.26

Please help!
Hello, please PM me your WP login credentials, and link to that order - I will check.

Aroita84

Hola, tengo un problema al importar los productos. Tengo los plugins AliDropship Woo pero le doy a importar y no hace nada ... no aparecen en la lista de todos los productos de woocommerce. Ayuda porfavor. Tampoco me deja entrar a editar un producto individual.