Urgent: Alidropship.es and Alidropship.com are same company?

Spaser

Hi, I purchased alidropship plugin in alidropship.es but after payment i dont see any alidropship plugin for woocommerce option. I need answer as soon as possible with new download link to my email. I dont need AliDropship Original plugin. I need AliDropship plugin for WooCommerce.

I received this email but this is only one option , where is AliDropship plugin for WooCommerce:???

¡Gracias por comprar el plugin AliDropship!
Descargar Plugin: alids_first_ion (zip file)
Descargar Temas
Tu Clave de Licencia: 8NXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (i change it)

Ten en cuenta: debes tener PHP 5.6 (o superior) y IonCube Loader activado en tu servidor de alojamiento. Para familiarizarte con la lista completa de requisitos del sistema, consulta esta guía.
Es muy importante instalar el plugin AliDropship que es compatible con tu versión de PHP. Si no estás seguro acerca de tu versión de PHP, puedes ponerte en contacto con tu proveedor de alojamiento o instalar Display PHP Version plugin gratuito en tu sitio.

Best

Last edited:

The Dropper

I'm not really sure if it's a legitimate website, does Alidropship have any ref for that site on the official homepage, coz as far as i know they don't .

Andre M

Hi, I purchased alidropship plugin in alidropship.es but after payment i dont see any alidropship plugin for woocommerce option. I need answer as soon as possible with new download link to my email. I dont need AliDropship plugin for WordPress,. I need AliDropship plugin for WooCommerce.

I received this email but this is only one option :

Descargar Temas

Ten en cuenta: debes tener PHP 5.6 (o superior) y IonCube Loader activado en tu servidor de alojamiento. Para familiarizarte con la lista completa de requisitos del sistema, consulta esta guía.
Es muy importante instalar el plugin AliDropship que es compatible con tu versión de PHP. Si no estás seguro acerca de tu versión de PHP, puedes ponerte en contacto con tu proveedor de alojamiento o instalar Display PHP Version plugin gratuito en tu sitio.

Best
Hi, yes this are link to alidropship.com

http://nimb.ws/8pCTjH

Spaser

I'm not really sure if it's a legitimate website, does Alidropship have any ref for that site on the official homepage, coz as far as i know they don't .

You can find direct link to alidropship.es in alidropship.com mainpage- (AliDropship Español).

There is a lot of people in Alidropship.com team and nobody answered in last 20 hours. :/ How we can trust in future if we have some problem with dropshipping. Today is not weekend. Normal labour day. Thank you for your support service.

Attachments

• capture2.png
    capture2.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

The Dropper

You can find direct link to alidropship.es in alidropship.com mainpage- (AliDropship Español).

A lot of people in Alidropship.com team and nobody answer in 24 hours. :/ How we can trust in your company in future if we have some problem with dropshipping. Today is not weekend. Normal labour day. Thank you for your support service.

Thanks for refference , had no idea about that, as for the company i'm not a part of the ADS team. But it hink you should remember the team is based on Russia & maybe you got to count the timezone before contacting them. Cheers.

Spaser

Thanks for refference , had no idea about that, as for the company i'm not a part of the ADS team. But it hink you should remember the team is based on Russia & maybe you got to count the timezone before contacting them. Cheers.
There is only 2 hours difference between CET (Central European Time) and Moscow local Time.

Christina

Administrator
Hi, I purchased alidropship plugin in alidropship.es but after payment i dont see any alidropship plugin for woocommerce option. I need answer as soon as possible with new download link to my email. I dont need AliDropship Original plugin. I need AliDropship plugin for WooCommerce.

I received this email but this is only one option , where is AliDropship plugin for WooCommerce:???

Descargar Temas

Best

Hello, dear client!

I'm very sorry for my late reply.
You can download your AliDropship Woo plugin using your license key here.

Spaser

Hello, dear client!

I'm very sorry for my late reply.
You can download your AliDropship Woo plugin using your license key here.

Thank you Christina. This is first answer from your support Center. Perhaps you can fix it better for faster reply next time. I purchase this product to get AliDropship Woo plugin (Woocommerce) Please let me know if there is any problem to use this plugin to works in Spanish website builded with wordpress and Woocommerce plugin installated previously? One time installed product characters and desription are compatible with spanish language?

Best

Christina

Administrator
Thank you Christina. This is first answer from your support Center. Perhaps you can fix it better for faster reply next time. I purchase this product to get AliDropship Woo plugin (Woocommerce) Please let me know if there is any problem to use this plugin to works in Spanish website builded with wordpress and Woocommerce plugin installated previously? One time installed product characters and desription are compatible with spanish language?

Best

All the products which you already have in your site will not be synchronized with AliExpress API and will not be updated (stock, prices, etc.) automatically with the help of plugin.

Spaser

Ok i know that. I ask about es.aliexpress.com. Your app is compatible with spanish language? (product titles and descriptions) If i add a new es.aliexpress.com products your app will copy past spanish characters too? (á, ñ etc...)

Best

Christina

Administrator
Ok i know that. I ask about es.aliexpress.com. Your app is compatible with spanish language? (product titles and descriptions) If i add a new es.aliexpress.com products your app will copy past spanish characters too? (á, ñ etc...)
Best

The plugin imports product titles and descriptions in the language you set on AliExpress.

Yaros

Staff member
AliDropship.com and AliDropship.es - both sites belong to AliDropship, but .es only offers the original plugin and its built-in themes which are translated to Spanish.