Updating prices fail!

I need some help, I'm having difficulty updating product. When I click "Update" under settings in the AliDropship plugin, it only updates to about 40% or 50% of the product and then just hangs, going no further. As a result, my prices don't get updated and this has cost me money after the Black Friday event as some of my product were selling at the Black Friday discounts when the sale was actually over.

Any help would be appreciated!

Craig Sutcliffe

I need some help, I'm having difficulty updating product. When I click "Update" under settings in the AliDropship plugin, it only updates to about 40% or 50% of the product and then just hangs, going no further. As a result, my prices don't get updated and this has cost me money after the Black Friday event as some of my product were selling at the Black Friday discounts when the sale was actually over.

Any help would be appreciated!
I've had this problem in the past, before updating, make sure your logged into AliExpress, next time it happens, refresh the page and a "continue" button will appear, simply click that and it'll continue where it left off.