Update the site

mangomarey

Hi

I have a site which runs on Alidropship plugin Version 0.9.10.3 and I need to move to Woocommerce version.
Where can I find the steps to do that without losing any site content?
Also;
There is 2 version of each ... Zend Guard and IonCube how can I tell which one I am already having and need to download?

Lastly, my site is working fine but giving me the following error:
Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found.

Kind Regards
M

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi

I have a site which runs on Alidropship plugin Version 0.9.10.3 and I need to move to Woocommerce version.
Where can I find the steps to do that without losing any site content?
Also;
There is 2 version of each ... Zend Guard and IonCube how can I tell which one I am already having and need to download?

Lastly, my site is working fine but giving me the following error:
Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found.

Kind Regards
M
Please look at this thread to know which plugin do you have: https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...rd-support-termination.2925/page-4#post-16731

Anyway you need to start from a scratch . You can't move products from AliDropship original plugin to AliDropship Woo.

mangomarey

Then I need to build my site on my localhost before I delete the current one to make sure everything is ok.
But there is a little problem: I can not test the plugin on my localhost because of my licence, i am not allowed to have in 2 places.
How can we solve that?

Regards
M

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Then I need to build my site on my localhost before I delete the current one to make sure everything is ok.
But there is a little problem: I can not test the plugin on my localhost because of my licence, i am not allowed to have in 2 places.
How can we solve that?

Regards
M
You can create a sub-domain and get a license for beta - testers .