Unable to import product from Aliexpress

timothy

Hello, after the latest plugin update for Alidropship woo, I am unable to import anything from Aliexpress. It just gives me a blank page with no images on the Aliexpress page when importing if you click on "edit" button at the top - Can you please fix this issue? thanks

@Sergei Alidropship

timothy

Hello is there any update when this issue will be fixed? We can't import any products to the store at the moment as it is just displaying a blank page on Aliexpress. We need a fix urgently

@Sergei Alidropship

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! Did you authorize to the API? In your wordpress admin area go to Alidropship Woo -> Aliexpress Login and login there to your aliexpress account.

timothy

Yes it’s authorised. If you go to any Aliexpress product page and click on edit before importing, the entire page will turn out blank. Please try it for yourself- it could be something wrong with the chrome extension

@Sergei Alidropship

kdb

same here, the reset product doesn't work as well, and pictures, and variations all become blank

somaslouti1

It's beyond frustrating when updates end up causing more problems than they solve. Have you had any luck troubleshooting it yourself?

kdb

It's beyond frustrating when updates end up causing more problems than they solve. Have you had any luck troubleshooting it yourself?
I have disabled all other plugins except, ADS Original, Google Merchants, and Facebook, but the problem is the same. I don't know woocommerce based version is working fine or not!

kdb

I am facing the same issue. Has anyone finally been able to fix it?
Bro, you need to make all ADS plugins up to date, then reauthenticate with aliexpress, and next reset all the products. then update.

some of your products will go in draft you need to find the suppliers again.

regards,

KDB