Unable to authorize pinterest on social rabbit

Hi,

I have an acct specifically for pinterest with using my Google account to log in. I have since removed this option in Pinterest and login as standard login. However, I am still not able to to login at Pinterest authorization at Social Rabbit. Any help please? Thanks.

Mar

Hi,

I have an acct specifically for pinterest with using my Google account to log in. I have since removed this option in Pinterest and login as standard login. However, I am still not able to to login at Pinterest authorization at Social Rabbit. Any help please? Thanks.
Have you authorized accounts in other network? If you did, it is almost the same. You need to enter username and password, and the default Pinterest board.

Have you authorized accounts in other network? If you did, it is almost the same. You need to enter username and password, and the default Pinterest board.
Done the same method across for Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. The only problem with Pinterest Social Rabbit is that it does recognize login using other platforms. eg. Google, Facebook. which I have removed it since.

Could you perform a demo where you have a Pinterest acct login via google/facebook (which were created using Google/Facebook). Thanks.

Mar

Could you perform a demo where you have a Pinterest acct login via google/facebook (which were created using Google/Facebook). Thanks.
Sorry, I don't use that login method. I login Pinterest with the standard email and password, not through other applications. That is what I use in Social Rabbit. I don't think there is another way to authorize Pinterest in Social Rabbit.

Sorry, I don't use that login method. I login Pinterest with the standard email and password, not through other applications. That is what I use in Social Rabbit. I don't think there is another way to authorize Pinterest in Social Rabbit.
Yes, per Social Rabbit advisement. Please check if Printerest login using Google/Facebook had been unchecked in Pinterest and able to login using it's login services. Thanks.

kdb

Hi,

I recommend don't do that, I have lost my two accounts and one of them has 30000 views per day. My settings to only post products 5hours interval. Do it manually.

Direct Webstore

Yes, per Social Rabbit advisement. Please check if Printerest login using Google/Facebook had been unchecked in Pinterest and able to login using it's login services.
Reading documentation? .. why bother? Just ask here in the forum like you already did. Nobody reads documentation! lol ;)

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi,

You can't delete this option for the account that has already been created. You can just create a new account without this option.
Then the issue with authorization will be solved.

Screenshot (83).png

JJDelatorre

Hello, Am having problem authorizing Pintrest i get the following error.. "Something went wrong. Wait a few seconds before trying again to login using your username." Can you help me with this?

chris37

Hello, Am having problem authorizing Pintrest i get the following error.. "Something went wrong. Wait a few seconds before trying again to login using your username." Can you help me with this?
Pinterest is not working with social rabbit for some time now.
Alidropship team try to fix this issue and is contact with the Pinterest .

JorgeL

Any updates on this issue?

I would like to connect my social rabbit plugin with my new Pinterest account.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Any updates on this issue?

I would like to connect my social rabbit plugin with my new Pinterest account.
As much we'd love to work with Pinterest, the proper fixes haven't been made by their developers yet.

JorgeL

Sorry, I just didn't get your last post @Nadezhda. So this means that the issue with the Social Rabbit plugin and Pinterest is because the Devs from Pinterest have not been to fix an issue from their side?