UK Dropshippers

Item Zone

Hi,
Anyone else doing Dropshipping via Aliexpress and based in the UK?

Are you selling just inside the UK , or just to USA, or all over?

I have done affiliate marketing for a few years, mostly through my Facebook page. I have been interested in dropshipping for some time, but concentrated on the affiliate activity while that was doing good.
Now that Facebook keeps putting ever tighter restrictions, and the affiliate market is also becoming over saturated on there I have jumped in to the dropshipping and E-Commerce world to try that out.

I am still building my store at the moment but soon hoping to use my page to advertise, and also look at Facebook ads and other social media options.

If anyone wants to do some mutual shoutouts on social media, my main Facebook page is almost at 60K and has a decent reach with pictures and status updates.
The occasional post goes viral (One in March had about 24million reach - but that is the exception and not the rule).

Phoe

I am based in UK and dropship via AliExpress.Interested in your offer in advertising on your page.Do you charge for that??

CDDiva

Hello Mate,
I am a Brit stuck in the US lol...

Could you share your social FB here... would love to stop by for a cuppa lol

Mar

Guys, to indicate which post you answered, click on the reply button of that post.

1556640836843.png

Hi,
Anyone else doing Dropshipping via Aliexpress and based in the UK?

Are you selling just inside the UK , or just to USA, or all over?

I have done affiliate marketing for a few years, mostly through my Facebook page. I have been interested in dropshipping for some time, but concentrated on the affiliate activity while that was doing good.
Now that Facebook keeps putting ever tighter restrictions, and the affiliate market is also becoming over saturated on there I have jumped in to the dropshipping and E-Commerce world to try that out.

I am still building my store at the moment but soon hoping to use my page to advertise, and also look at Facebook ads and other social media options.

If anyone wants to do some mutual shoutouts on social media, my main Facebook page is almost at 60K and has a decent reach with pictures and status updates.
The occasional post goes viral (One in March had about 24million reach - but that is the exception and not the rule).

how much you will charge for the shoutout if you can let me know please