Transition to AliDropship plugin (ver. 1)

kevgl

Have you experienced the same issue?
Well, yea.. We've had contact yesterday so you should be aware i have this issue aswell :).

I get this "Are you sure you want do this" constantly. Tried following plugins:
alids_first_ion.zip / alids_first_ion71.zip / alids_ion.zip / alids_first_ion71 v1.0 RC3.1.zip / alids_first_ion_php5.6+ v1.0 RC3.1.zip

kevgl

Why don't you just use FTP to upload it unzipped ... then go to Plugins and activate?
I shouldn't be at my computer when feeling sick though.. I get to miss things like this. Will try manual FTP upload. Thanks!
Guess we'll know in one hour or so (yes it takes that much time). I hope we can update via one click soon? In stead of doing every update manual?

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I hope we can update via one click soon? In stead of doing every update manual?
I and others aren't having a problem, so it's probably not a fault of the plugin ... but your host. Try uninstalling some other plugin (like Alidropship customer gallery) and see if it uploads and installs OK.

kevgl

I and others aren't having a problem, so it's probably not a fault of the plugin ... but your host. Try uninstalling some other plugin (like Alidropship customer gallery) and see if it uploads and installs OK.
Thanks , will look into this. Are you hosted with Alidropship?

Last edited:
ISSUE TO REPORT: In the orders cpanel it will always appear "credit card" as payment even if customers paid via PayPal. Please fix this at your earliest convenience. Thanks for the great update!

COUPLE MORE ISSUES TO REPORT:

1- After order is automatically placed, it won't update the order number, you must enter it manually, this is working randomly.
2- After upgrading to 1.0v., the orders that were "processed" appear now as "not processed".

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
COUPLE MORE ISSUES TO REPORT:

1- After order is automatically placed, it won't update the order number, you must enter it manually, this is working randomly.
2- After upgrading to 1.0v., the orders that were "processed" appear now as "not processed".
1. We will improve auto-filling soon , and this option will work steadily. Now you need to keep open your tab with store during all auto-filling, do not surfe all over your store during it.

2. We split Status in AliDropship ver.1 to Status and Fulfillment , so you need to pay attention to the Order Status for old Orders. If they 'Shipped' then they are already 'Processed'.