Transfer products of alidropship woo

mlmwarehous

I know that Kingpin did that migrating from the original one to Woo, but this is too complicated for an ordinary user. You need to start from a scratch .
Why shouldn't it be possible? Both plugins are running on wordpress and using a wordpress database so it must be possible to export the database, setup the new store and import the database again. Or am I missing something?

Real Residual

Woo uses woo_product table whereas Alidropship uses alid_product table.
They have different structure, fields, and indices. If you have access to phpmyadmin, go in and check it out.
And of course, both product tables are "custom" tables in WordPress. Custom taxonomy. They are not standard post types.

On top of that, the sku and skuattributes are stored in the database as a string converted from serializing a multi-dimensional array. So needless to say, it is not going to be an easy task to convert it to any format...

mlmwarehous

Woo uses woo_product table whereas Alidropship uses alid_product table.
They have different structure, fields, and indices. If you have access to phpmyadmin, go in and check it out.
And of course, both product tables are "custom" tables in WordPress. Custom taxonomy. They are not standard post types.

On top of that, the sku and skuattributes are stored in the database as a string converted from serializing a multi-dimensional array. So needless to say, it is not going to be an easy task to convert it to any format...

Thanks Real Residual, you have a very encouraging way of explaining things :) I was thinking about making the switch from the woo plugin to the original because of its limitatiions but I don't intend to start all over again building the shop from scratch. Besides the payment processor(pay.nl) I use for my Dutch site is not supported in the original plugin. So it seems I'll have to stick with my choice.

kingpin

Hey mate

Nothing is impossible but surely its a vert logical and brain eating task.

in my free time two months ago i tried to export data from alidropship plugin to woocommerce and i was able to achieve 80% of the things like product title, description, price, variations etc

couldn't able to invest time to test it more because of my schedule.

This is one of task I Am keen to do
like export and import from one plugin to other.

I will do this test soon and will surely make a detailed post about it.

ho ho