Tracking number + email to customer issue

Myst7

Hi,

In some instances, the tracking number doesn't automatically get updated, and therefore the email is not sent to customer. I have to update it manually.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks @Yaros

Yaros

Staff member
Don't forget that you need to open your Orders on your AliExpress account at the same time with the Orders section on AliDropship plugin to sync all tracking data.

Myst7

Don't forget that you need to open your Orders on your AliExpress account at the same time with the Orders section on AliDropship plugin to sync all tracking data.

That still won't sync, clicking on "get tracking" won't do anything. Also, In other cases I don't have to be on aliexpress and it still will update automatically (or so I thought)

Yaros

Staff member
That still won't sync, clicking on "get tracking" won't do anything. Also, In other cases I don't have to be on aliexpress and it still will update automatically (or so I thought)
Are you sure your supplier has already shipped this item?

In all cases you need to be login both to your wp-admin and AliExpress account to make plugin update data automatically.

Myst7

Are you sure your supplier has already shipped this item?

In all cases you need to be login both to your wp-admin and AliExpress account to make plugin update data automatically.

Yes I can see it shipped, with the tracking number in my Order in Aliexpress. This is the 2nd time it happens. I'll come back if it happens a 3rd time, as I already have updated it manually now

Yaros

Staff member
if it happens again, contact me directly. It should work fine. As I see now the problem is that you don't get AliExpress order id added to your order on the Orders plugin page right after you place order on Ali.

Myst7

if it happens again, contact me directly. It should work fine. As I see now the problem is that you don't get AliExpress order id added to your order on the Orders plugin page right after you place order on Ali.
The order gets added, the purchase notification get sent. But when I receive the tracking number from Aliexpress, it doesnt update in my plugin, I have to do it manually

Yaros

Staff member
Next time try again to visit the Tracking section of AliDropship plugin and your Orders section on your Ali account. Then click Sync button.

Mazhar Kazi

@Yaros I have the exact same issue. The tracking numbers are not getting updated with the woocommerce plugin. I have opened the Woocommerce order page & the aliexpress order page, but nothing happens... Even the "Get Tracking" button does not work.

I have manually verified and these orders were shipped.. Please let me know how to troubleshoot this as I just got a Paypal dispute and realized that tracking emails are not going :(

Yaros

Staff member
@Yaros I have the exact same issue. The tracking numbers are not getting updated with the woocommerce plugin. I have opened the Woocommerce order page & the aliexpress order page, but nothing happens... Even the "Get Tracking" button does not work.

I have manually verified and these orders were shipped.. Please let me know how to troubleshoot this as I just got a Paypal dispute and realized that tracking emails are not going :(
please check if you are using the latest plugin version and authorized your extension to connect it to your site.

Mazhar Kazi

@Yaros I am using AliDropship Woo Plugin Version 0.8.4 (I believe this is the latest version, as there is no popup for an update). I did not authorize my extension before. I just did it, I will try to process the future orders and will get back to you if there is an issue.

thanks

HeatherParr

I, for example, stopped relying on whether or not the tracking status is updated automatically on this site. I always track myself, it's faster and more reliable. If anyone is interested, I use a quick way to keep track. Once I ordered a package from an unscrupulous seller from Aliexpress. The ordering was expensive. So, to get my money back and prove his cheating, I had to resort to screenshots of my parcels` movement from various sites. I succeeded and got my money back. So my advice - keep track on your own.

Last edited: