Tracking number email issue

kpatel

Hello Alidropship team,

I am doing live testing and after getting shipping tracking number from Aliexpress, the email received by customer is attached as an image. I am using Pepipost services. Also there is no option to resend the email to test it again from Aliexpress Tracking page.
1524278702185.png

Pepipost services
1524278826789.png

Would you be able to help fix the issue. Also let me know if I can some how resend the email.

Cheers
1524278702185.png1524278826789.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Alidropship team,

I am doing live testing and after getting shipping tracking number from Aliexpress, the email received by customer is attached as an image. I am using Pepipost services. Also there is no option to resend the email to test it again from Aliexpress Tracking page.
View attachment 3937

Pepipost services
View attachment 3938

Would you be able to help fix the issue. Also let me know if I can some how resend the email.

Cheers
View attachment 3937View attachment 3938
Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Alidropship team,

View attachment 3937

Pepipost services
View attachment 3938

Cheers
View attachment 3937View attachment 3938
I checked on my side - all works properly.