Tracking info does not update automaticly

No VPN, just use a virtual machine to separate work from pleasure. The order automatically worked but the aliexpress order number and tracking update failed (on a authorized chrome browser).

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you @Victoria, but the point was to have your support team find this topic and answer the questioned issues and hopefully have a future space for people to figure out their own issues. I dont like to operate in secret and never know what is going on, eg. your support team on my install or let alone my server. If the issues can't be answered in the general public forum then i see no reason to contact support.

JohnS0N

I have the same issue since a year I think. Sometimes the plugin works sometimes it does not. Sometimes it collects the order id and updates the tracking id. Sometimes just the order id. And sometimes nothing. Even though the order is placed with place order automatically while being logged into the chrom extension (of course, but I thought I would mention it).

Furthermore this section/navigation displayed here:

https://alidropship.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/tracking11.jpg

Is not even displayed on my site. Here is how it looks like. It's just the content below the navigation. No option to sync all, choose date, search etc. See attachment.

Furthermore, this setting here:

Mark orders as processed does not display on my website either. But I am unsure if that has been deleted with newer version of the plugin as I saw this on this youtube video from Feb 28, 2018, so about a year ago:

This is how my aliexpress > settings page looks like. Definitely somehing broken:

Attachments

• chrome_Tg3u7r3uGs.png
    chrome_Tg3u7r3uGs.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have the same issue since a year I think. Sometimes the plugin works sometimes it does not. Sometimes it collects the order id and updates the tracking id. Sometimes just the order id. And sometimes nothing. Even though the order is placed with place order automatically while being logged into the chrom extension (of course, but I thought I would mention it).

Furthermore this section/navigation displayed here:

https://alidropship.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/tracking11.jpg

Is not even displayed on my site. Here is how it looks like. It's just the content below the navigation. No option to sync all, choose date, search etc. See attachment.

Furthermore, this setting here:

Mark orders as processed does not display on my website either. But I am unsure if that has been deleted with newer version of the plugin as I saw this on this youtube video from Feb 28, 2018, so about a year ago:

This is how my aliexpress > settings page looks like. Definitely somehing broken:

As far as I can see you use AliDropship Woo plugin, its menu differs from AliDropship original. To fix the bug we need a particular example which we can reproduce on our end. So, if you have these details please PM me your WP login credentials and all details.