Tracking info does not update automaticly

Jur

As writen in the codex : https://alidropship.com/codex/8-work-tracking-numbers/
"Once you placed an order on AliExpress and your supplier shipped an item, you get your tracking id. The plugin will automatically collect this tracking data and add it to your order details (please note, you need to be logged in your AliExpress account and your AliDropship orders section to activate this tracking auto-filling option).

I cannot find this setting, and now i have to click the get trackingcode everyday for 100 orders, half is not shipped, then tomorrow i have to do it again...
Is there a solution so this would work in the woocommerce plugin ?
Auto fetch tracking code and mark as shipped and send the email to the customer.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
As writen in the codex : https://alidropship.com/codex/8-work-tracking-numbers/
"Once you placed an order on AliExpress and your supplier shipped an item, you get your tracking id. The plugin will automatically collect this tracking data and add it to your order details (please note, you need to be logged in your AliExpress account and your AliDropship orders section to activate this tracking auto-filling option).

I cannot find this setting, and now i have to click the get trackingcode everyday for 100 orders, half is not shipped, then tomorrow i have to do it again...
Is there a solution so this would work in the woocommerce plugin ?
Auto fetch tracking code and mark as shipped and send the email to the customer.

Hello, we will improve tracking process in AliDropship Woo in future , now to collect your tracking data you need to be logged in your AliExpress account in Orders section and open your WooCommerce order - all tracking data will be collected by cron. Or click Get tracking button. When all tracking data is collected email with Tracking ID will be sent to your customer if these switchers are enabled:

General ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-24 13.22.45.png

Jur

That's the point. We are everyday logged in and fulfilling orders. But the teaching is never updated by cron..

Robbie

I tried to get the tracking # to populate, but I/m not sure if it did. I set my settings as you instructed above. Can you take a look Victoria?

I'm having the same issue and im using version 0.8.10. I have both windows open with a tracking number available and alidropship woo wont even acknowledge that the aliexpress order number exists, let alone actually grab the data.

Chris.Mc

same here. only worked once, now it doesn´t do anything. Tracking numbers available and orders has been shipped, but the plugin doesn´t sync. Logged in orders as well as ali.

Chris.Mc

Tracking numbers are collected if AliExpress order number is attached. Make sure you have them.
Yep, have them. Thank you for getting back. It seems you are the only one from alidropship who actually helps people with questions and issues.

As you can see below, the plugin got the tracking number, but didn´t change the status to "shipped". these four items are one order but from two different suppliers.

Or does the plugin not change the status because two items of the order haven´t been shipped yet ?

3.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yep, have them. Thank you for getting back. It seems you are the only one from alidropship who actually helps people with questions and issues.

As you can see below, the plugin got the tracking number, but didn´t change the status to "shipped". these four items are one order but from two different suppliers.

Or does the plugin not change the status because two items of the order haven´t been shipped yet ?

View attachment 4171
Yes, correct , once all tracking IDs in order will be collected , order status will be changed to 'Shipped'.

So what your saying is i need to manually enter all aliexpress order numbers to my orders for the tracking to update when it is provided? This seems to be kinda stupid and make alot more work for store owners. Correct me if im wrong though.

Chris.Mc

Correct me if im wrong though

No, not quite. So if one of your customer's orders four products: Two of supplier A, one of supplier B and one of supplier C, the plugin will fulfil the order automatically and also changes the status to processed.

During this process, Alidropship will grab the order numbers from Aliexpress automatically and update the status once you´ve clicked on "Sync" in the tracking section.

Once ALL items ( not only one or two ) from this order have been shipped by the different suppliers, Alidropship changes the status from "processed" to "shipped" and sends out the shipping notification.

No need to enter all order numbers automatically. The plugin is quite efficient, once you know how it works

No, not quite. So if one of your customer's orders four products: Two of supplier A, one of supplier B and one of supplier C, the plugin will fulfil the order automatically and also changes the status to processed.

During this process, Alidropship will grab the order numbers from Aliexpress automatically and update the status once you´ve clicked on "Sync" in the tracking section.

Once ALL items ( not only one or two ) from this order have been shipped by the different suppliers, Alidropship changes the status from "processed" to "shipped" and sends out the shipping notification.

No need to enter all order numbers automatically. The plugin is quite efficient, once you know how it works
I seem to be having a issue with the first part, after the order the order#'s never update nor does the tracking. As far as my access logs and chrome dev tools console thesync button does nothing on my end.

Chris.Mc

Do you use a VPN ? I´ve got this issue when my VPN is on. Also, don´t use Mozilla or Incognito mode from Chrome. It won´t sync and connect to Aliexpress.

Google Chrome, logged in in Aliexpress and everything works fine once clicked on "order automatically"