Tracking details auto send

ZbigniewPL

Hello
I'd like to raise a subject of tracking details auto sending.
Almost every client ask about tracking number and website to track it.
It would be very nice if tracking details could be send directly to customer in a few clicks.

There is "edit tracking" feature already in order details.
It would be great if we could just paste tracking number and choose tracking website from the list and press send tracking details.
17Track does not track all delivery companies so i need to give additional link to track order sometimes.

Yaros

Staff member
Yes, this feature is a must. We will integrate it. The system will collect all tracking details for all orders automatically by one click. After you change the status to shipped the plugin will automatically add tracking id to the email sent to your client.

ZbigniewPL

Great to hear it. It will save a lot of time. For me its not a very very big problem for now because i've got order from time to time, even not every day, but for someone like You WHO gets a lot of orders per day it definately is a problem and it takes a lot of time.

Groan

I was just coming to ask how to do this. I see in the template the tags that are being used like in this line

This is an e-mail notification to inform you that your order {{orderNumber}} has been shipped on {{shipped_time}}.

Would be great to also have {{trackingNumber}} and maybe just include the text from the order page on AliExpress:

Tracking information is available within 5-10 days. You can track your order here China Post Air Mail Website while it is still in China. After your order has arrived at its destination, you can monitor the delivery here Destination Post Website.

Infineon

Would love this feature. Please don't forget that it's possible to get multi item orders, which we have to buy from different vendors and it ships separately, with different tracking codes. So we need a few variables {{trackingNumber1}}, {{trackingNumber2}}... etc.

Andrew

Hi, I want to know if this tracking system worked for non Alidropship plugin website theme, too. It would be great then.

echloe

Hello
It would be very nice if tracking details could be send directly to customer in a few clicks.

There is "edit tracking" madhur courier track feature already in order details.
It would be great if we could just paste tracking number and choose tracking website from the list and press send tracking details.
17Track does not track all delivery companies so i need to give additional link to track order sometimes.
How exactly can I go about tracking my order?

echloe

Hello

There is "edit tracking" feature already in order details speedex track and trace.
That's a great suggestion! It would definitely be a convenient feature for customers to receive tracking details directly from the seller. Many e-commerce platforms already have this feature built-in, but it may depend on the specific platform that you're using. In the meantime, you could consider using a shipping aggregator like ShipStation or Shippo, which can integrate with multiple carriers and automatically send tracking information to customers. These platforms also offer features like branded tracking pages and email notifications to keep customers updated on their shipment's progress. Alternatively, you could manually send the tracking details to customers using the "edit tracking" feature in your order details, as you mentioned. Just be sure to double-check that the tracking number and carrier information are accurate before sending the details to the customer.