Too low conversion rate

Seb Cot

Hi all, hope you are doing well!

On my side, I'm not so happy with dropshipping. Let me explain with some facts :
- I have 3 FB ads which drive traffic to my site. I have around 350 visits/day since 2.5 weeks, which is not bad looking at the low CPC I obtain whith an optimization ($0.04 - $0.05 /click)
- Since 2.5 weeks, I did... 1 sale, ONLY! 6583 visits for only 1 sale. WTF??!? 0.015% conversion rate on my site, how it could be worse??

I have no idea on what's wrong, I need your help to understand what I should do.
- The "conversion" rate of my ads is not bad : 1 has 4.48%, another has 5.53% and the other one has 9.13% (clicks/reach). I join a screenshot of this ad here
- The ad related to my fruit peeler (the one with 9.13%) sends visitors (120+/day) to a sales page on the site : http://topkitchenandbar.com/fruit-and-vegetable-peeler/
- Even my mailing list doesn't grows up, I have something like 3 new mails/week

So, in your opininion, what could be wrong? What could I improve?
- The sale page is not good?
- The site in general is not good?
- The ad doesn't reflects the product?
- The product is not good? Or it doesn't look good?
- The price is too expensive?
- Someone told me the site should be secured (https), what do you think about it?
- This product is the most sold of all the products I have but I plan to promote another one

Anyway, my ROI is so bad that I have to change something quickly. I really need your help please.

Attachments

• traffic.png
    traffic.png
    26 KB · Views: 67
  • advert.png
    advert.png
    475.3 KB · Views: 62

Direct Webstore

You need to sell things that are not easy to buy at the local $2 shop or department store down the road. Like vege peelers and general kitchenware. Especially vege peelers for over $8 !! I can get something similar at the local supermarket for $1.50.

Basically it's a terrible niche and all your prices are way too high. Also, the site itself seems bland and uninteresting.

My Remedy..
1. Start again with a new niche .. but this time pay attention to the free advice in the knowledge base here. https://alidropship.com/codex/1-what-niche-should-i-choose/

2. Don't be greedy with the prices. You can get everything you are selling MUCH cheaper at the local store and even on EBay. That "Dinosaur Spoon" costs $1.50 and you are selling it for $8.99! Too much! I'd be selling it for about $4.

3. Make your site a bit more "alive" looking. Add a blog, customise the theme colours etc.

Good luck :)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Seb Cot

Absolutely serious, that's one of the main reason I am so disappointed.

Yeah, you are right. Again, kitchen and bar was an idea of Yaros's team. I just said "ok" as I did not had a good idea and not enough time to do a complete niche research. I trusted them directly.

Thank you for "MAYA", I will check

Direct Webstore

It's the things you are selling, the prices and the awful look of the site that's the big problem .. not the niche so much. When I said "seriously?" .. I was referring to the look/design of the site. Not the niche. Are you sure you didn't hack around with the theme yourself after they installed it?

Seb Cot

Yes I am sure :) this is the michelangelo theme and everything is like they delivered to me.

But I understand your thinking, I will do some modifications : work on the look and design, products (more unique products, less common), etc.

Seb Cot

Dude... you NEED to have HTTPS, regardless whether your sites converts or not.

You are leaking private info to the world without it.

Get a certificate for free here: https://letsencrypt.org/
F***... I did'nt knew it was so critical!

What should I do on letsencrypt.org, only a donation and that's it? I do not understand everything (english is not my language)

waterlion

F***... I did'nt knew it was so critical!

What should I do on letsencrypt.org, only a donation and that's it? I do not understand everything (english is not my language)
Ask your web admin to help you add the certificate.

I had mine automatically installed with cloudways web server hosting.

Core

hello guys
Sorry to bump your thread Seb
But I need help too
It's been 1 month 20 days now
Not a single order
Done shoutouts, social rabbit, etc.
Can you guys help review minionsworld.com so I will know where i'm missing it!

thanks

maxyy89

@Core I have took a quick look at your site and you need to improve your products description, when I click on one product on item specific tab its a mess, you need to edit that and make that more appealing. I see that your site is about minions but yet you have variations from dozen different niches and cartoons- remove other variations.

kristijan95

And for Gods'sake don't use FB ADS for Dropshipping, They are watchers not BUYERS! You'll just spend ton of money on s*** :D
Use ShoutOut, GAds, BingAds, etc... if you want pay for buyers :D

Last edited:

DonnieBrasco

Wont we talk abou the fact that yaros delivered a site looking like this?

after all his custom shops cost several houndred dollars, i could install the shop + create a logo + source some products and a general niche like that within a few hours most.
---

About the site, change your logo immediately to something better readable and recognizable.
Your Pricing is too high
Add a blog page where you post some unique/rewritten content related to your products, then promote these on social media (insert "ads" to your products within the article).

@Yaros, i have to say, that is the first custom shop i see done by your team, it really looks disapointing.

kristijan95

I don't even get why people buy this offer to assemble AliDropShip store, that's not business, do it yourself people! It's super-easy to assemble one by yourself...

You pay I don't know what price for that and I got to say that it's not appealing shop, prices are too high, in your payment options you set that you accept CC but you don't so clean up that or put some gateway to pay by CC, some titles are too long so you should fix that...

P.S. You should read on Google, BHW, Warrior etc. Many useful informations out there!