Too low conversion rate

drshkng

Just my 2 cents.

1/ Sell products that your niche members are passionate about. (You can like a potato peeler but are you passionate about it enough to grab your credit card and place an order?)
2/ In your niche, try to find new products that have good quality and are novelty. Don't sell the usual cheap/plastic stuff that everyone else is trying to sell.
3/ Don't be "el cheapo"! Your store should stand out - "I am selling interesting products, expect good quality, good deals and expect to pay for it!"
4/ Your store should have low-priced, mid-priced and high-priced products. You should offer something for every price range. Advertise one AND then offer an upsell! (I understand that the new 'Upsell' feature is coming soon to AliDropship.) Shopify says that 40% of all sales come from upsells! You will almost double your revenue!

Good luck!

Last edited:

Andre

The one click upsell is the magic behind Mike Cooch Simple Ecom Launch system and Greg Jacobs MageOmega. The problem is for those who live in countries who still do not have access to Stripe as Paypal does not support one click upsells. Whoever can design a way to use one click upsells with Paypal will strike a gold mine. Hope Yaros can figure something out - it will greatly enhance Ali Dropship