show fictitious notifications to motivate users to take action on your site

Direct Webstore

Sorry, but does this work on mobile? I mean, the bulk of traffic is going to come from mobile and although it looks cool on desktop, i don't see it how it will work on mobile. Even if it did, it will cover alot of screen real estate and potentially annoy the crap out of visitors.
Why don't you spent 4-5 minutes to install it and find out ... then get back to us and let us all know? :)

EDIT ... Actually ... I deleted it, but I'll reinstall now and find out myself.

alioop

Why don't you spent 4-5 minutes to install it and find out
Just went through their demo page and notification doesn't pop up on mobile. Although for a mobile its bad, I would have preferred if it appears like push notification that appears on top of the page in a banner style, and then disappear thereafter. I tested a bunch of push notification style alert, and they just seem very annoying, especially for my iphone 5 screen.

Direct Webstore

Here's the complete query on the speed control in the free version that was supposed to be released this week. You'll have to keep waiting ...
****************************************************************************************************

Wow-Company
(@wpcalc)

6 days, 17 hours ago

We will add this function to the new version on next week

directwebstore
(@directwebstore)

6 days, 15 hours ago

After I asked that question I realised it’s available in the Pro version … so now you’re saying it will be in the free version next week?

Plugin Author
Wow-Company

(@wpcalc)

2 minutes ago

This functionality is available in the pro version.
We will try to add the timing in the free version soon

directwebstore
(@directwebstore)

8 seconds ago

Soon! That’s great! … but it was even better when you said “Next week” LOL

Don't hold your breath! lol :)

destrovel

This is dishonest.

Ever saw booking.com?

I went to the page for Hotel Rigopiano (yes, that one) a few days ago, and it gave me a fancy popup how I should book fast because they just booked another room.
All the while I had a red notification "this accomodation is currently not taking any reservations".

Chris Embry

If you want i have compile a list of every city in the US and as well as 100 name to use with this plugin.If you want it please let me know and I will send you the file

sunny thakkar

Hi Guys,

Thanks for sharing this awesome plugin. I would be grateful if someone can assist me. I have installed plugin and its great, however i noticed when the page loads, you can see the custom image for split second on right hand side of page. anyone had this prob?

Direct Webstore

Hi Guys,

Thanks for sharing this awesome plugin. I would be grateful if someone can assist me. I have installed plugin and its great, however i noticed when the page loads, you can see the custom image for split second on right hand side of page. anyone had this prob?

Yes. I noticed that too, and I changed the place where I pasted the shortcode and that fixed it. It was a long time ago and I no longer use this plugin so I can't remember the details. Experiment a bit. :)

cristiane

Désolé ... Curieux ...
Pour alidropship, si le plugin est également valable pour wooalidropship?
Les images importées par Yaros sont déjà compressées?