Tips to make store international

thebotguy

Dear Dropshippers,

I would like to get your advice/tips on making my store international. (I currently run an electronic dropshipping store exclusively for India). I did notice that there are a few visits from US and EU regions. I would like to hear from you guys on how to make the store international?

I have around 600+ products added in my store that do free delivery for India. But if I have to make it international I might have to re-check all of them. Any idea or suggestion on how to fasten this process?

Thanks a lot :)

Mar

I currently run an electronic dropshipping store exclusively for India
How do you setup the store exclusively in India? The setting to make it international should be there also. Exclusively for India?, I really doubt it.

thebotguy

How do you setup the store exclusively in India? The setting to make it international should be there also. Exclusively for India?, I really doubt it.
I mean to say that I restricted the sale to other countries by selecting only India. And while importing products from AliExpress I added ship to India only. By doing so I could set up the store only for India.
Yes, I can make it international by removing those restrictions. Hope you can understand.

Mar

I mean to say that I restricted the sale to other countries by selecting only India. And while importing products from AliExpress I added ship to India only. By doing so I could set up the store only for India.
Yes, I can make it international by removing those restrictions. Hope you can understand.
Your question was how to make the store international? Now you said you know how to make it international by removing those restrictions. So what is your problem really. Hope I can understand? Honestly I don't.

Naveen

I am facing the same problem. If we add more than 1 country with the respective currency, how can we give different Shipping Period to a product?????