The successful dropshipping journey with our own US warehouse

sk_brunelian

Do you mean you find the winner products you bought from alidropship cheaper on Amazon?
these products are being sold by other sellers on amazon either cheaper or at same price with fast delivery.

But i dont know how these products are winning product for yaros?

chris37

these products are being sold by other sellers on amazon either cheaper or at same price with fast delivery.

But i dont know how these products are winning product for yaros?

Yaros must clarify this...
(Everybody can use winning product in my opinion,yaros and the team use then own knowledge for they locate them, propaply use then same techich I use us well ;) . I will not gonna share it here for obvious reason .)

But I believe even if is selling in amazon doesn't mean you can not selling in your website...
Many people buy through emotional ,if a products in the ads make them emotionally click ;) they gonna click on it, then in the products page if is everything look ok , design and prices they gonna buy it from you.
(About the delivery time,never lie about how long time is gonna take and don't worry for anything,people stil buy them)

sk_brunelian

Yaros must clarify this...
(Everybody can use winning product in my opinion,yaros and the team use then own knowledge for they locate them, propaply use then same techich I use us well ;) . I will not gonna share it here for obvious reason .)

But I believe even if is selling in amazon doesn't mean you can not selling in your website...
Many people buy through emotional ,if a products in the ads make them emotionally click ;) they gonna click on it, then in the products page if is everything look ok , design and prices they gonna buy it from you.
(About the delivery time,never lie about how long time is gonna take and don't worry for anything,people stil buy them)
may be key to success are these secret techniques

chris37

may be key to success are these secret techniques

Is not a secret, people easy give them idea and dont even realize they give it...

I gonna say it just ones in this very thread you show us something by your self ;)

and i dont mean the products :)

with some research you can find your own strategy for you earn more money .

Good luck to you.

Yaros

Staff member
I am just wondering how this store earned lot of money in 1 month. Where as you can find similar products on amazon with almost same price or cheaper on amazon and delivery time 1 or 2 days. how these products are winning for you?

because for winning product it should not be available cheap at amazon or Walmart etc?

The Travel Baby Bed product was just an example (we don't sell it yet) to show the difference between the prices on AliExpress/Amazon and Alibaba ($40+ against $16).

As for the Car Organiser product we buy it for $4 on Alibaba and selling for $29 (the average price on Amazon). No wonders and no secrets here, just a good marketing strategy and the right price for this moment.

Sales Report ‹ The Auto Merch — WordPress 2020-10-06 10-12-38.png

sk_brunelian

Is not a secret, people easy give them idea and dont even realize they give it...

I gonna say it just ones in this very thread you show us something by your self ;)

and i dont mean the products :)

with some research you can find your own strategy for you earn more money .

Good luck to you.
Thanks for your kind wishes. I am about to start journey. Even I make just one sale it will be great achievement for me :)

sk_brunelian

The Travel Baby Bed product was just an example (we don't sell it yet) to show the difference between the prices on AliExpress/Amazon and Alibaba ($40+ against $16).

As for the Car Organiser product we buy it for $4 on Alibaba and selling for $29 (the average price on Amazon). No wonders and no secrets here, just a good marketing strategy and the right price for this moment.

View attachment 13092
kool . I hope in this forum i will get some knowledge to get ideas about strategies. Thanks for sharing

luvgardenz.com

I have just opened my store. luvgardenz.com I am currently trying to get to know how to work it while advertising on FB. Any tips for a newbie would be great. Thanks in advance.