The Smart Theme Woo (BETA) - Build Your Unique Online Presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallacemix

Is anyone else going to have this problem on the Front Page? Image cropped in blocks in Product Layout. And another thing is the translation, I did not find a place to translate some terms in the topic. I'm putting some products to see how they work on the theme. Version 0.05 of Theme - PS: Sorry for the print, my screen is not big enough.

Attachments

• traduzir botão.jpg
    traduzir botão.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 10
  • imagem cortada.jpg
    imagem cortada.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 10
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,
Sorry for the delayed reply!
The front page slider issue will be fixed shortly. We’ll also look into other issues mentioned in this thread and send you a new version of the theme.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello! The Smart Theme is back, sorry for the downtime ;)

• The Front Page Categories section added. There are three layout types to choose from. Each type has its own customization options. To display a certain category on your front page, check the 'Show on front page' option in your category settings and upload an image (recommended size: 620*620px)
Customize-Smart-Theme-–-Theme-For-AliDropship-Woo-Plugin-–-Build-Your-Unique-Online-Presence.png

Edit-category-‹-Smart-Theme-Theme-For-AliDropship-Woo-Plugin-—-WordPress.png

• The Store Features section added. Feel free to replace the default images and add your own text if necessary.
Smart Theme store features.png

• The Block Visibility and Order option added. Now you can change location of certain sections on your Front page and hide.
Customize-Smart-Theme-–-Theme-For-AliDropship-Woo-Plugin-–-Build-Your-Unique-Online-Presence (2).png

• Multiple bugs fixed.
Can't wait to hear what you think! You're very welcome to share your opinion on the new features here.

Attachments

• smartthemewoo_ion71.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 9
  • smartthemewoo_ion72.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 26
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I'd like to thank you guys for taking part in this beta. Your feedback and bug reports have been a valuable input into the development process. We appreciate your interest and effort and extend your beta testers license keys. You can use them free of charge forever.

Those who are interested to supercharge their online business can purchase the theme from here. You're very welcome to let us know what you think about the Smart Theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.