The Smart Theme Woo (BETA) - Build Your Unique Online Presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Direct Webstore

P.S. shortcodes can be added to the Footer area with the help of the Text widget.
So the Custom HTML boxes don't work for shortcodes? I've seen that in other themes. When I want to add an image as well as a shortcode, it complains and tells me to use the Custom HTML widget. lol. Lucky HTML works in the Text box.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

So the Custom HTML boxes don't work for shortcodes? I've seen that in other themes. When I want to add an image as well as a shortcode, it complains and tells me to use the Custom HTML widget. lol. Lucky HTML works in the Text box.
Yes, you need to add the Text box in your Footer area to add a shortcode.

With the new version 0.05 update, the Front Page button was broken in all styles 1,2,3,4, it stayed on the left side and only entered a few words of text.
Suggestion it would be great to be able to move the text and the button to the desired height.

Imagen 1.jpg

chris37

Smart theme is not compatible with the below things

1) one signal (is not even show with this theme same happen and with my da vinci woo)
2)woomotiv (is not even show with this theme same happen and with my da vinci woo)
3)google translate (when i use the shortcode in not working nowhere)

All of the above never happen with the other themes i have like (astra and storefront)
Is like any plugin have to show any prompt is not working with alidropship themes (the ones i try :) smart theme and davinci woo)

please see it and check it out in the near future !!!!!

chris37

Smart theme is not compatible with the below things

1) one signal (is not even show with this theme same happen and with my da vinci woo)
2)woomotiv (is not even show with this theme same happen and with my da vinci woo)
3)google translate (when i use the shortcode in not working nowhere)

All of the above never happen with the other themes i have like (astra and storefront)
Is like any plugin have to show any prompt is not working with alidropship themes (the ones i try :) smart theme and davinci woo)

please see it and check it out in the near future !!!!!
@Ekaterina Sayapina any comment for that?

wallacemix

Good afternoon, guys! Is it some kind of bug? The settings on the desktop products part are not with correct settings, and another, there would be no way to provide a control for the size of the logo so it does not get small on mobile, and in the header option 3take a look at this issue of the scrollbar, in my opinion I think visually does not look cool. and on checkout, create an option to decrease certain fields, tested a plug-in of customizable fields but does not work on the theme, try to create a focused checkout, equal has in the theme Flatsome. Another, is it possible to use an email marketing other than mailchimp? I tried to put the Mailrelay code but won't take it! Thanks, sorry some errors, I'm using Google Translator.

Attachments

• bug-smarttheme-01.jpg
    bug-smarttheme-01.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 9
  • bug-smarttheme-02.jpg
    bug-smarttheme-02.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
  • bug-smarttheme-03.jpg
    bug-smarttheme-03.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7

wallacemix

Hi! In the tests here is appearing this scroll bar in the footer of the theme, I have already reset the settings and remains!

Attachments

• Rodapé rolagem.jpg
    Rodapé rolagem.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 8

Direct Webstore

The settings on the desktop products part are not with correct settings,
Desktop products???? What settings?

no way to provide a control for the size of the logo so it does not get small on mobile
Phones are smaller. The logo is smaller. Normal.

n the header option 3take a look at this issue of the scrollbar
Where? Which pic? I see no scrollbars. Post the pics full size in the post. It's a hassle to click back and forth all the time.

create an option to decrease certain fields, tested a plug-in of customizable fields but does not work on the theme, try to create a focused checkout, equal has in the theme Flatsome.
What??????????????????????

Another, is it possible to use an email marketing other than mailchimp? I
Of course.

I tried to put the Mailrelay code but won't take it!
What do you mean? "Won't take it?" ... No error messages?

I'm using Google Translator.
So that's why most of that mixed up mess of combined imagined problems makes no sense at all. Except for the Mailchimp bit, that ALMOST makes sense.

Perhaps try posting ONE problem at a time. and Google Translate won't appear that it's on drugs. ;)

chris37

What's the screen resolution of your computer?

This he mean
Wu4nbp.jpg

I mentioned this issue from start in this thread.
Screen resolution 1920 x1080!

wallacemix

This he mean
Wu4nbp.jpg

I mentioned this issue from start in this thread.
Screen resolution 1920 x1080!
That's right my friend, thank you very much, and I apologize to everyone for not providing this, but the resolution of my screen is lower than this rs the demo does not have this scroll bar, and another header 3 on mobile which is very beautiful with scroll bar too! Thank you for providing better image

Status
Not open for further replies.