The Jouney To Success

Ed Reque

Hi there, I am Ed from the Philippines, and like others, I want to share my journey with ALIDROPSHIP, I bought the plug-in last November 1, 2017. And as of now, I'm continually uploading products to my website, so far I've already uploaded 80 products in my site in different categories. I would like to polish first my website and fix everything before I launch.

I have a 9-5 job in the morning, then in the evening, I worked on my new website. I am hoping that someday I am able to quit my Job and become successful on this journey.

So, guys, I need your helpful advice along the road. I'm a zero knowledge about this business that is why I came to this place to gather more inspirational, and great ideas for the gurus and master to this fields.

One thing that I've liked ALIDROPSHIP is their immediate response to my query and support is superb.

Thank you guys and good luck to all of us.

jubran

Welcome Ed!

This will definitely not be easy for you, specially if you are a beginner. You'll hassle around with a lot of marketing and website issues but don't let that hold you back but the opposite! Fight back and I am sure you'll make your first in no time if you've chose the right niche :)

If you need any help, just ask and the community will help as much as they can.