The DaVinci 2.0 Woo theme (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We're kicking off a beta for Woo version of DaVinci 2.0, the long-awaited theme by WooCommerce users.

The theme offers the widest range of customization options, some of them are listed below:
- Choose Homepage slider layout
- Schedule Countdown timer in Super sale banner
- Add your own Features images
- Change Homepage product blocks layout
- Add sidebar widgets on Shop page
- Change Image gallery layout on Single product page or use default WooCommerce gallery

Before getting started, it might be a good idea:
- To check this GUIDE
- To have a look at our DEMO WEBSITE

Throughout the beta, please feel free to post your feedback and questions on this forum or send me a pm. Your opinion plays a critical role in enhancing theme usability. At the end of the beta program, we will ask you to complete a short survey.

P.S. Countdown Timer and Upsell compatibility and Blog will be added in a later release.
We're still tweaking the theme :)!

Learn more HERE

1-jpg.7861

2-jpg.7862

3-jpg.7863

4-jpg.7865

ofuroinu

Theme looks clean and nice if can add secures payment in product pages + mobile view 2 rows product instead of single as optional

ofuroinu

If I buy woo themes from other sites can I still use it with woo plugin? I am getting confuse because Original plugin have too many restrictions so I dont know if woo have any too which I need to pay attention and avoid mistake?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

If I buy woo themes from other sites can I still use it with woo plugin? I am getting confuse because Original plugin have too many restrictions so I dont know if woo have any too which I need to pay attention and avoid mistake?
AliDropship plugin comes in two versions: AliDropship original plugin and AliDropship Woo Plugin. AliDropship Woo plugin cannot work without WooCommerce.

We recommend choosing AliDropship Woo plugin if:
  • You already have a deep understanding of WooCommerce and are highly experienced in this field;
  • You already have a WooCommerce-based online store, and you need to fill it with AliExpress products in a quick, efficient, and effortless way.
We recommend choosing the original version of AliDropship if:
  • You are making your first steps in the whole eCommerce sphere and you don’t have a solid previous experience in the field;
  • You’re creating a brand new online store from scratch;
  • You are looking for a full-scale solution that contains all the necessary features in a single package and doesn’t require you to search, install and pay for any additional plugins and themes.
Please note that AliDropship original plugin is compatible with only the built-in themesand does not support Woo themes. On the opposite, AliDropship Woo plugin works with themes produced by WooCommerce and cannot be installed with the built-in themes.

Please refer to this guide to learn more.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Attention! Beta testing is over!
I'd like to take a moment and thank you all for helping us improve the theme. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or suggestions!
You can download the theme file from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.