The DaVinci 2.0 Woo theme (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
We're kicking off a beta for Woo version of DaVinci 2.0, the long-awaited theme by WooCommerce users.

The theme offers the widest range of customization options, some of them are listed below:
- Choose Homepage slider layout
- Schedule Countdown timer in Super sale banner
- Add your own Features images
- Change Homepage product blocks layout
- Add sidebar widgets on Shop page
- Change Image gallery layout on Single product page or use default WooCommerce gallery

Before getting started, it might be a good idea:
- To check this GUIDE
- To have a look at our DEMO WEBSITE

Throughout the beta, please feel free to post your feedback and questions on this forum or send me a pm. Your opinion plays a critical role in enhancing theme usability. At the end of the beta program, we will ask you to complete a short survey.

P.S. Countdown Timer and Upsell compatibility and Blog will be added in a later release.
We're still tweaking the theme :)!

Learn more HERE

If I buy woo themes from other sites can I still use it with woo plugin? I am getting confuse because Original plugin have too many restrictions so I dont know if woo have any too which I need to pay attention and avoid mistake?

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
If I buy woo themes from other sites can I still use it with woo plugin? I am getting confuse because Original plugin have too many restrictions so I dont know if woo have any too which I need to pay attention and avoid mistake?
AliDropship plugin comes in two versions: AliDropship original plugin and AliDropship Woo Plugin. AliDropship Woo plugin cannot work without WooCommerce.

We recommend choosing AliDropship Woo plugin if:
  • You already have a deep understanding of WooCommerce and are highly experienced in this field;
  • You already have a WooCommerce-based online store, and you need to fill it with AliExpress products in a quick, efficient, and effortless way.
We recommend choosing the original version of AliDropship if:
  • You are making your first steps in the whole eCommerce sphere and you don’t have a solid previous experience in the field;
  • You’re creating a brand new online store from scratch;
  • You are looking for a full-scale solution that contains all the necessary features in a single package and doesn’t require you to search, install and pay for any additional plugins and themes.
Please note that AliDropship original plugin is compatible with only the built-in themesand does not support Woo themes. On the opposite, AliDropship Woo plugin works with themes produced by WooCommerce and cannot be installed with the built-in themes.

Please refer to this guide to learn more.

Status
Not open for further replies.