Thème pour woodropship

cristiane

Hello,
Can someone tell me a modern theme and already tested for the plugin woodroship? Because the theme buy the gem is not too compatible it blocks the administration settings ...

Elderobiz

Hi, this is my first post but I was browsing threads a few days ago and saw a member recommend using the Flatsome theme with the Alidropship Woo version of the plugin.

I haven't downloaded the Alidropship Woo plugin version yet. I've downloaded the Flatsome theme but I don't even know where to start as I'm new to website building. Can someone recommend where I can go to learn how to set up the site and then how implement the plugin? Thanks.

Last edited:

Jeff Rose

I'm not sure, but AliDropship should be 100% compatible with any theme. It's a backend plugin that imports to WooCommerce. From that point, the products are basically just like any other product you create. AliDropship should be invisible on the front of your site. I just checked mine and there is no JS or CSS or code being added.

Jeff Rose

Those are shortcodes from Visual Composer. If you changed your theme from on that used to use Visual Composer and the new one no longer does, that's a problem. Or maybe you disabled Visual Composer.

Or there's a bug somewhere, but as a part-time WordPress developer, I can tell you that's not from AliDropShip.

cristiane

Thanks for your support ... I have to check and everything is activated with visual composer ... Maybe I try to install the theme several times ... And I unlocked the woodropship because I thought it blocked the admin panel ...

Elderobiz

Thanks for your support ... I have to check and everything is activated with visual composer ... Maybe I try to install the theme several times ... And I unlocked the woodropship because I thought it blocked the admin panel ...
At least you are making some progress.
I'm even struggling to figure out how to design the header properly. :D

bella.lopez

Hello,
Can someone tell me a modern theme and already tested for the plugin woodroship? Because the theme buy the gem is not too compatible it blocks the administration settings ...

Here are some of the themes you can check out:

Flatsome
Uncode
Betheme
Avada
Shopkeeper
Handmade
Bronx
Aurum
The Retailer
Uberstore