Switch to Aliwoo

Myst7

Hi,

The more I dive into Dropshipping, the more I realize there are a lot of things that can be implemented to improve my store. However, most of the plugins I find are for Woocommerce, whereas I am using the basic version of Alidropship plugin.

Is there a way to switch to Aliwoo without losing all my data, or setting up everything again?

Even if it comes as a paid service, I'd be interested.

Thanks

Yaros

Staff member
Hi,

The more I dive into Dropshipping, the more I realize there are a lot of things that can be implemented to improve my store. However, most of the plugins I find are for Woocommerce, whereas I am using the basic version of Alidropship plugin.

Is there a way to switch to Aliwoo without losing all my data, or setting up everything again?

Even if it comes as a paid service, I'd be interested.

Thanks
There is no possibility to migrate your site from AliDropship to AliDropship Woo.

Abid Ali

Thanks. There is a payment gateway called "EasyPay" available in Pakistan and the top Pakistani Websites are using it. Shopify and Bigcommerce have also integrated it. It's Wordpress / Woocommerce plugin is available. Can I use it either with Alidropship or Alidropship Woo plugin. Your reply will help a lot of Pakistani dropshippers.

Yaros

Staff member
How can we do that as I have only the original plugin installed in my store?
when you order a custom site from AliDropship you can select the plugin. Once the site is ready you can't switch between the plugins.

Aneeza

when you order a custom site from AliDropship you can select the plugin. Once the site is ready you can't switch between the plugins.
Please also consider easypay as the payment gateway for original plugin it will be great for Pakistani Dropshippers.