Super hosting with LiteSpeed Cache starting at $ 6 a year

yigitcengiz

Click this link Germany and Turkey, say hello to your hosting location: https://www.odeaweb.com/r/235 You can trade at really cheap TL rate. It will run much faster when you connect CloudFlare. I host my website with my alidropship plugin with this host company. Annual individual hosting comes to 39.99 TL, so with the exchange rate, it is 6 dollars or something, not a joke :D

chris37

Click this link Germany and Turkey, say hello to your hosting location: https://www.odeaweb.com/r/235 You can trade at really cheap TL rate. It will run much faster when you connect CloudFlare. I host my website with my alidropship plugin with this host company. Annual individual hosting comes to 39.99 TL, so with the exchange rate, it is 6 dollars or something, not a joke :D
People please go to intereserver hosting, is the best hosting money can buy...
Anyway anything is better from Turkey untrusted hosting.

I am in this forum for long time and I see many thing. Trust me when I say I know which is the best hosting provider..
At list I didn't sing in to this forum for I promote with my first message hosting companies.

yigitcengiz

People please go to intereserver hosting, is the best hosting money can buy...
Anyway anything is better from Turkey untrusted hosting.

I am in this forum for long time and I see many thing. Trust me when I say I know which is the best hosting provider..
Listede, ilk mesaj barındırma şirketimle tanıtım yaptığım için bu foruma katılmadım.

yes I have tried interserver but if we compare according to purchasing power the prices are salty for me. This hosting is really the best in the market. But this post is opened for users with low purchasing power. service quality is close to interserver hosting with 80%.

- Thank You...

chris37

yes I have tried interserver but if we compare according to purchasing power the prices are salty for me. This hosting is really the best in the market. But this post is opened for users with low purchasing power. service quality is close to interserver hosting with 80%.

- Thank You...
No is not.. I use freehosting with the same downtime like the server you promote above.
Anyway people they have the own mine to choose what suit them better.

Kenanel

My friend is looking for a hosting service. Thank you for recommending these services. I think my friend will try each service to understand exactly which one is better. Although they still seem too cheap. I am very interested to find out what this is due to, perhaps because of the small electricity consumption. Although a powerful server cannot but consume a large amount of electricity. Does this mean that the servers are either weak, or very slow and old? Perhaps, although maybe not, I do not understand this so much to know for sure, I hope that such a low price does not mean that the server will be very bad. Although if you compare prices with the Best Cloud Storage Sites, you can definitely understand that your services are really cheaper. Although I still don't know if it's for better or worse. I hope your services will not let us down and really provide the best quality!

Last edited:

Mar

My friend is looking for a hosting service. Thank you for recommending these services. I think my friend will try each service to understand exactly which one is better.
I suggest you see this long thread about InterServer, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/looking-for-fastest-ecommerce-web-hosting.9396/, and see first hand experience and recommendations of users. I have three sites in one account with a total of 2952 products. Below is loading speed of one and the general statistics in cPanel. This is not only about the cost, most important is the performance. Screen shots don't lie.

1625463611542.png

1625464130818.png