Suggestion/Feedback Thread

Groan

Is it possible to add a feature that ignores the Ali Express Sale Price?
That would allow us to place our own sale prices if we want to instead of getting the "sale" prices from AliExpress.

Yaros

Staff member
Is it possible to add a feature that ignores the Ali Express Sale Price?
That would allow us to place our own sale prices if we want to instead of getting the "sale" prices from AliExpress.
There is no such option. All the system is based on getting both prices from AliExpress sellers.

cristiane

Hi Yaros, why the imported products remain alone on the categories of woocommerce products? I do not have any other possibility to create categories on the whole topic for importing products? There is braking ...

Jess

Would be great if the imported reviews can show the country flag or country so customers can see you ship worldwide and don't get concerned when they see reviews that mention long shipping times without mentioning their country.

Yaros

Staff member
Would be great if the imported reviews can show the country flag or country so customers can see you ship worldwide and don't get concerned when they see reviews that mention long shipping times without mentioning their country.
You are right, but it is not an easy trick to integrate it in Woo. Anyway we will try.

dmimports

In would be very helpful if all attribute categories were automatically listed under "Attributes" during edit mode instead of having to add each one. Then you could just go through and select the attributes under each category from the drop down list. May not sound like much, but when adding several hundred items the less clicks the better.

Jess

You are right, but it is not an easy trick to integrate it in Woo. Anyway we will try.

Great thanks as it would help greatly. There is another plugin that is able to do this so i'm sure you guys will be able to also.

Jess

@Yaros , Just wanted to say i just installed version 0.5.0 and thanks for adding the price rounding, note to supplier and auto product updates. Will test further but those were critical features and appreciate the fast addition to the plugin.

jojo

I think that there is really the most important thing.
Connection to the issue of invoices ..

And @Yaros I bought the plugin and shop (custom store) .. I have some problems, you could add me on skype? well thank you

cristiane

After updating the plugin to disappeared, and I can no longer set it up again ... Could you please check it? Because I feel lost ... Thank you

cristiane

Thanks for your reply Yaros, I have already done, but they take too long to answer ... and I no longer have plugin on my site ...