Suggested Plugins for a Woo Setup

Direct Webstore

Here are my suggestions for a basically functioning WooCommerce setup. Please add any others you think are useful ...

Add-on Contact Form 7 - Mailpoet 3 (Checkbox to sign up to the Mailpoet Newsletter)
AddToAny Share Buttons
AliDropship Woo Plugin
Bounce Handler Mailpoet (For use with Mailpoet Newsletter)
Contact Form 7
Facebook Feed WD (Recent posts from your Facebook page)
Facebook for WooCommerce (Automatically posts and updates products into a "Shop" tab on your Facebook page.
Instagram Feed
MailPoet 3 (Newsletter)
Maintenance (Puts your site into Maintenance mode when needed)
"Youtube" by EmbedPlus Team (Embeds videos into posts and product pages)
Smart Recent Posts Widget (For blog pages)
SocialRabbit
Tawk.to Live Chat
Content Views (Display recent blog posts on home page)
Woo Related Products (Cross sell)
WooCommerce
WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration
WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkout Gateway
WooCommerce Stripe Gateway
WP Cerber Security & Antispam
WP Smush (Automatically reduces image sizes to save space on your server)
WP Super Cache

Last edited:

£ugenius360

Here are my suggestions for a basically functioning WooCommerce setup. Please add any others you think are useful ...

Add-on Contact Form 7 - Mailpoet 3 (Checkbox to sign up to the Mailpoet Newsletter)
AddToAny Share Buttons
AliDropship Woo Plugin
All In One SEO Pack
Contact Form 7
Facebook for WooCommerce (Automatically posts and updates products into a "Shop" tab on your Facebook page.
Instagram Feed
MailPoet 3 (Newsletter)
Simple YouTube Embed (Embeds videos into posts and product pages)
SocialRabbit
Tawk.to Live Chat
The Post Grid (Display recent blog posts on home page)
WooCommerce
WP Super Cache

Hi DW,

Great info and very timely just integrating ali products into my site and trying this dropship model for the first time.

Do you do a mentor programme i'm in if you do!

£ugenius360

If I ever become a "guru" ... please shoot me ... LOL :)
By the way do you really recommend Social Rabbit to run your social media? I have fb & IG pages but running them is proving a struggle with everything else. I was looking for single solution to do that but couldn't find any proper user reviews on social rabbit.

£ugenius360

Many Aliexpress sellers have videos of their products. You can download them, then re-upload them to your Youtube account with a link to the product on your site. The sellers don't mind you doing this.
SWEET! I'm doing this today! Thanks for this.

I'm just really trying to get my head around getting my site seen and i'll definetly be implementing that strategy. My site has some pretty decent niche related articles on there but they're going to waste, should I be uploading them to sites like Buzzsumo with links back to my site and products? Or is about posting in FB groups which fills me with dread.

I'm also in the process of setting up my first email sequence so i looked a your mailpoet3 suggestion but i think that's just for templates not content right? I've linked my site to mailchimp and created some very basic templates and was hoping i could just copy and paste the content for now similar to what you're saying with youtube. I'll probably just end up subscribing to similar businesses and try some content curation.

Thanks for your help again any response is appreciated.

£ugenius360

AddToAny Share Buttons
AliDropship Woo Plugin
All In One SEO Pack
Contact Form 7
Instagram Feed
MailPoet 3 (Newsletter)
Simple YouTube Embed (Embeds videos into posts and product pages)
SocialRabbit
Tawk.to Live Chat
The Post Grid (Display recent blog posts on home page)
WooCommerce
WP Super Cache

Simple YouTube Embed (Embeds videos into posts and product pages) - i'll be using this today! Cheers

Direct Webstore

i looked a your mailpoet3 suggestion but i think that's just for templates not content right?

No ... it's a newsletter that pulls in your latest posts. (Among other things) I made a separate post category for selected products and it inserts them into the newsletter. It can even be set to post the newsletters out automatically at set times. There's at least a couple of hours learning curve to use it properly, but there is plenty of documentation available. It's a widely used newsletter plugin.

£ugenius360

No ... it's a newsletter that pulls in your latest posts. (Among other things) I made a separate post category for selected products and it inserts them into the newsletter. It can even be set to post the newsletters out automatically at set times. There's at least a couple of hours learning curve to use it properly, but there is plenty of documentation available. It's a widely used newsletter plugin.

Hey again DW,

Thanks i watched a couple quick tutorials on this last night and i see what you mean. Definetly something i'll be using too.

Also just wanted your opinion again on the Social Rabbit plugin:

Before i buy anything like plugins i always investigate the issues users are having and what the support is like.

Two main issues keep coming up for Social Rabbit:

1) Images from posts and products don't upload to Facebook when using social rabbit to post
2) Many users have had their FB & IG accounts banned or shadow banned when using the plugin to automate some activity.
3) There doesn't seem to be much support when these issues arise.

Have you encountered any of these problems? and

Also if you don't mind what settings do you use for the plugin as i'm guessing users that were banned were using unrealistic spammy settings.

Cheers again for all your help.

Direct Webstore

Sorry ... but all these questions are getting way off track of this thread. Best to start new threads in the areas you're interested in.

Direct Webstore

If you want to cache any site and get massive result and no troubles what so ever. Get WP Fastest Cache. It's so worth buying the full version as it also includes database management and image reduction. This is the best cache app by far. You can even set to preload pages in the background for your visitors.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-fastest-cache/

Have you compared it to any others? How does it compare to WP Super Cache? :)