Stuck at Alidropship License Tab

skyholder84

I have been stuck at the Alidropship License Tab despite having a valid license. After clicking "Activate", the "License is valid, please go to Dashboard" message appears, but I still get stuck at the License tab. Same issue with social rabbit.

I've written in to the tech support team since 4 days ago. No response. Radio Silence. Despite having bought 4 alidropship licenses, 4 social rabbit licenses and one expensive turnkey package. Almost $2000 spent on this company's softwares, and the best they can do is radio silence.

Disappointed. Disillusioned. What sort of crappy support is this?!

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
I have been stuck at the Alidropship License Tab despite having a valid license. After clicking "Activate", the "License is valid, please go to Dashboard" message appears, but I still get stuck at the License tab. Same issue with social rabbit.

I've written in to the tech support team since 4 days ago. No response. Radio Silence. Despite having bought 4 alidropship licenses, 4 social rabbit licenses and one expensive turnkey package. Almost $2000 spent on this company's softwares, and the best they can do is radio silence.

Disappointed. Disillusioned. What sort of crappy support is this?!
Hello,

I'm incredibly sorry you didn't get a response from our team for 4 days now. Your email must have gone to spam box, or it was our email that went to your spam box for some reason. I understand your frustration, but I can assure you we'll fix this issue asap. Please PM your WP admin access details to me. And please send your email address, so that I could check why you couldn't get in touch with us for so long.

I sincerely apologize again for any frustration this caused.

Best regards,
Igor

osuokcdave

I am stuck at the license page as well. I don't have https enabled on my domain. but when I go into the plugin, it never lets me leave the Activate Key page. Even when I click "Activate" and it says it was successful.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am stuck at the license page as well. I don't have https enabled on my domain. but when I go into the plugin, it never lets me leave the Activate Key page. Even when I click "Activate" and it says it was successful.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

AMIT GILAD

Your support is active for 1 hour per day !
skype is not even answring
and then another day goes by and still stuck on same page
You must work on your support
already sent you wp access on facebook
so please solve the issue

gooddilly

I had the problem as well my friend. Icompletely deleted my wp woocomerce page and reinstalled and it worked. But in the midst of that I received a error that ion cube loader not found on server. Siteground rep did something to ensure it saw it and it works fine now. So I was able to get it working without their support. It may some type of buggy compatability issue.

AMIT GILAD

i will try to delete and install the woocommerce
I have php ver 7.2 and ioncube installed so it should not be te reason
Since the support is not answering.... i will try also to use an older php version.

AMIT GILAD

Unfortunately Deleting the wocommerce Plugin And installing it again did not help
I also tried deleting the whole site and installing everything back, didnt worked either..
I am now attempting to use the lower php version

gooddilly

i will try to delete and install the woocommerce
I have php ver 7.2 and ioncube installed so it should not be te reason
Since the support is not answering.... i will try also to use an older php version.
Yes! The 7.2 version was something I tried and could not delete. I had to delete it from my c panel but once I reinstalled word press and woo commerce the older version worked fine.

AMIT GILAD

i had no problem deleting the 7.2 version, tried 7.1 version and did not work
I must say i am a wordpress developer for more then 10 years, never saw such a thing

AMIT GILAD

tried everything, there is no way to make it work... i guess i will need to wait another day until someone from the support will wake up and help me...