struggling to make a sale...

Holyhi

I launched my store about a week ago but no sales yet. so far I have been struggling to make a sale ...

my store has been all set and also made 4 of social media accounts and bought Rabbit plugin as well. So I was entirely ready to sell.
I was eager to make a sale so I actually did my first marketing with Instagram(shoutouts) but it wasn't a big storm for me as a matter of fact it didn't make it to a sale!
People then just gave me a like on my posts or some of them visited my store through the link and then stayed for a few minutes and then just leave...That's it! what's wrong with my goods..
At the beginning I thought my store was kind of a narrow niche (it's sort of home decor products)

I am now just thinking maybe my goods is not worth to purchase? perhaps just enough to look at them?
Accordingly I even lowered most of my products' price at that moment (my markup is similar with Yaros formula) and see if it's better than before.

And last night I started a couple of FB ads. Moreover I tried to focus on right audience and attempting several countries but my bids are not that low. - I am testing CPM first now.

It's quite hard for me to make a first sale... Do I just need more patience?
please any advice.

Ryan

You launched a store about a week ago. You definitely just need to be patient.
I think I got my first sale around 5-6 weeks after I started to build a website.

Holyhi

You launched a store about a week ago. You definitely just need to be patient.
I think I got my first sale around 5-6 weeks after I started to build a website.

I know but I just expected at least one or more sales after I did shoutouts.
They just came and looked at them and then just left. That's why I thought there's something wrong with my products.

destrovel

You cannot expect us to help you with this little info.

We don't know your products, we don't know your pricing, we don't know your audience.

The problem could be in any of those.
Selling $30 vegetable peelers with facebook ads aimed at 12-year olds would be a problem.

Could also be your website design or anything.

Irsan Widyawan

Keep calm & fighting bro
Different people & different niche is different problem
I have website, already 3 month but not yet have sales.

But, I am on my way to build customer database. I still on my building on my "pool". That why I still "GIVE", not yet "TAKE"
I give content that rellated with my niche audience.

STill fight

drshkng

If you have already directed paid traffic (in your case: shoutouts and FB ads) to your store and have had no sales, the reasons can be:
1/ You are targeting the wrong audience.
2/ You are targeting the right audience but your products are not attractive. Is your niche passionate and do your products satisfy the needs/wants/wishes of a passionate crowd?
3/ You are running ads on the wrong product. Sometimes we have to try paid ads on two dozen different products to find the winner then scale it up.
3/ You are targeting the right crowd with the right products but they don't pull the trigger because they don't trust your site. Do you have your phone number, physical address, email address up, etc? Is your logo and the site attractive? Are your visitors spending enough time to look around or do they leave soon?
(Again, this is without having enough info about your store and your paid ads.) Good luck!

cable

It's a numbers game, the more people exposed to your page, the higher the chance of a sale! TOUGH IT OUT. Sometimes you get them in bunches