Stock Status on the SHOP PAGE / CATALOGUE - Davinci Theme

farhad7970

Hi everyone
There is something i can't seem to find a setting for or use a plugin to function, everytime that alidropship updates the products, some of them are out of stock. Over time it causes a lot of out of stock products on the website. Wich, the user can't see it is out of stock until they go to the product page itself. this causes frustration for the user and even the developer himself. I tried a few plugins that would show the out of stock badge on products but it didn't work ( probably because the theme is custom made ). I looked sometime around the settings and didn't find anything related to this need. Please if anybody here has a solution, help me I'd be grateful

The Short Version: Is there a way to show the out of stock text / Badge on the shop and catalog Page BESIDES the products Page?

farhad7970

As the last test to see if any plugin works with this DaVinci theme, i came across the plugin named WOO CUSTOM STATUS Which worked quite well in showing the stock status of products on the shop page and catalog. So if anybody has the problem that I mentioned just install this plugin for your store.

chris37

As the last test to see if any plugin works with this DaVinci theme, i came across the plugin named WOO CUSTOM STATUS Which worked quite well in showing the stock status of products on the shop page and catalog. So if anybody has the problem that I mentioned just install this plugin for your store.
i will check it out!!!!