Specific URL to product variations

Yaros

Staff member
AliExpress does not apply separate urls for variations and I suppose it will be complicated to implement this with the help of the plugin.

Anson

Hi Yaros,

I mean the URL for variation in Wordpress site with Alidropship plugin.
I want client to go directly to a specific variation of a product, is it possible now?

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Yaros,

I mean the URL for variation in Wordpress site with Alidropship plugin.
I want client to go directly to a specific variation of a product, is it possible now?
Yes, I understand but there is no such possibility, you can send a user only directly to the main product page.

Anson

I see. On the other hand, could we duplicated the synced product with this plugin? Or sync it to another product?
For product with variation, I may duplicated them, and make each product with one variation only.

Yaros

Staff member
I see. On the other hand, could we duplicated the synced product with this plugin? Or sync it to another product?
For product with variation, I may duplicated them, and make each product with one variation only.
I will consider this option, but for this moment importing works with product IDs and there no possibility for duplicates.

Anson

Got it.

I think the easier way is do URL to specific variation, it is useful for our FB ads. Thanks.