Sort products by popularity bug

ju789

Hi everyone,
I want to sort the products by the number of sales on my shop, but when using the "sort by : popularity (sales)" option, the products are sorted otherwise.
I can see in each product that there is an "order placed" value (under product data > inventary > orders"), but this value doesn't the number of sales I've made on my shop. I think this data is from aliexpress. The products seems to be sorted by popularity using this value.
Does anybody know a way to sort the products by the real number of sales on my shop (not aliexpress) please ?

Best regards

chris37

Hi everyone,
I want to sort the products by the number of sales on my shop, but when using the "sort by : popularity (sales)" option, the products are sorted otherwise.
I can see in each product that there is an "order placed" value (under product data > inventary > orders"), but this value doesn't the number of sales I've made on my shop. I think this data is from aliexpress. The products seems to be sorted by popularity using this value.
Does anybody know a way to sort the products by the real number of sales on my shop (not aliexpress) please ?

Best regards
Disable auto -update and set up order value manual in each individually products,
Is the only way