SOLVED: "Product is no longer available" after products update

cowmmerce

Hello! Just go to your products list page and select all of them. Then select "reset" and click "apply" to reset your products in bulk. Of course you need to be authorized in the API before reset.
I reset the products according to the instructions, however there are no changes. Only a message appears saying that the variation is no longer available on this product. But it doesn't send it to draft, so my store shows products that are not available.
My store has more than 7000 products and the process of disabling them is a process that I CANNOT do manually

cowmmerce

The updating of the products after authenticating took 2 and a half days and indeed most of the products were updated correctly, however there are some products where the variations are not available and the product was not inactivated, the product is still displayed in the store . When I review them I see that the variations are inactive but the product is not, it is still published. There is an error in the plugin and it is taking me a long time to resolve it since I have to enter each product to send it to the draft.

cowmmerce

The updating of the products after authenticating took 2 and a half days and indeed most of the products were updated correctly, however there are some products where the variations are not available and the product was not inactivated, the product is still displayed in the store . When I review them I see that the variations are inactive but the product is not, it is still published. There is an error in the plugin and it is taking me a long time to resolve it since I have to enter each product to send it to the draft.
Hola, no hay ninguna novedad sobre este problema? Realmente el plugin está funcionando mal. Tendrán alguna indicación o actualización?