Social Rabbit

TheWayWeWere

I have noticed that SR has stopped auto posting to Instagram for about 5 days. I logged in to my portal and logged my account out of Instagram in SR. I then logged in again and manually forced a post to Instagram which worked. But now it has stopped again. I have over 2,000 media items uploaded for sharing as well as products.

Where am I going wrong?

Mar

I have noticed that SR has stopped auto posting to Instagram for about 5 days. I logged in to my portal and logged my account out of Instagram in SR. I then logged in again and manually forced a post to Instagram which worked. But now it has stopped again. I have over 2,000 media items uploaded for sharing as well as products.

Where am I going wrong?
I have noticed the same problem. That is why I am checking every now and then the social sites to see new posts, if there is not I'll have to manually click the play button in the Poster of Social Rabbit. It will trigger new post including posts for other social media site. Although there is an instruction to check Social Rabbit every now and then if it is working, this is becoming too often now, something need to be checked.

Dawoo

I have noticed the same problem. That is why I am checking every now and then the social sites to see new posts, if there is not I'll have to manually click the play button in the Poster of Social Rabbit. It will trigger new post including posts for other social media site. Although there is an instruction to check Social Rabbit every now and then if it is working, this is becoming too often now, something need to be checked.
Me too

Yaros

Staff member
Today we are releasing the beta ver. of the Social Rabbit 3.0. I recommend that you join the beta testing group and try to reproduce the issues you have now with a new version.

Mar

Today we are releasing the beta ver. of the Social Rabbit 3.0. I recommend that you join the beta testing group and try to reproduce the issues you have now with a new version.
Yaros, how can we join the testing group?