Social Rabbit version 3.3.11

JohnS0N

I would love to see Pinterest working again too. It's been bugging out since a month...

BTW. Do you have any plans on supporting linkedin with the social rabbit?

nirvana

Still have an issue with Pinterest authorization
"Something went wrong. Wait a few seconds before trying again to login using your username"
I'm using v.3.3.11

kdb

My account was blocked by Pinterest also they block my domain. @Nadezhda can you do something to remove the block on my domain.

maple

Hello, I am struggling to authorize Pinterest on Social rabbit. First I already had Google connected account and didn't work. So changed my current username (A) to random one (B) and signed up new with email only, and change the username to (A). Didn't work still showing
"Something went wrong. Wait a few seconds before trying again to login using your username. "

Next I created new account again with another username (C) , but still showing "Something went wrong......".
Tried delete social rabbit plugin and back in. still not. I am wondering if I tried too many times and locked by somewhere?

Is there any idea to work this out, please help.

chris37

Hello, I am struggling to authorize Pinterest on Social rabbit. First I already had Google connected account and didn't work. So changed my current username (A) to random one (B) and signed up new with email only, and change the username to (A). Didn't work still showing
"Something went wrong. Wait a few seconds before trying again to login using your username. "

Next I created new account again with another username (C) , but still showing "Something went wrong......".
Tried delete social rabbit plugin and back in. still not. I am wondering if I tried too many times and locked by somewhere?

Is there any idea to work this out, please help.
They didn't fix yet the pinterest issue ,is quite a long time now.

Riches77

PLEASE HELP TO FIX THE PINTEREST AUTHORIZATION: IAM GETTING THIS MESSAGE.Something went wrong. Wait a few seconds before trying again to login using your username.

- issue with Pinterest authorization via SR fixed,
- Url Shortener for Pinterest deleted,
- minor optimization.

- issue with Pinterest authorization via SR fixed,
- Url Shortener for Pinterest deleted,
- minor optimization.