Social Rabbit so unstable

Mar

Social Rabbit is very unstable. The last time my Social Rabbit was not working in Pinterest, it took a month for Social Rabbit support to resolve the issue. Now it is not posting again in Pinterest since last Jan. 8 without any errors in Poster activities. This is not to mention not posting in other Social sites for several hours, again without any errors. I gave support my admin access. It was not enough, they asked the access of my Control Panel. Since I have CWP, I asked if the developers are familiar with it, support don't answer. I asked if they can give the assurance that the site will not break, they cannot give. They want me to just give everything without giving the assurance you asked. I have an Unmanaged VPS plan to save cost that is why I just cannot give access to the server without making sure. Giving access to control panel is not allowed by host providers in the first place. Now Skype Social Rabbit support is not responding to my messages. This is the kind of support for products that we buy.

Yaros

Staff member
The developers are familiar with it, they will not break your site. We need access to find the issue.

Mar

That is the simple answer to my question that they cannot give.
Social Rabbit posting in Pinterest was fixed yesterday, posted three times and stopped. It is very very unstable. You have to be awake all the time to monitor if it is working. Is there really no way to make it work properly?

Last edited:

Obat

Mine also has problem exactly like yours. It is started just a week ago. Try to resolve by log out, but now I can't login. It says "internal server error".

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2019-01-16-at-12.12.11-PM-(2).jpg
    Screen-Shot-2019-01-16-at-12.12.11-PM-(2).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 19

Mar

Mine also has problem exactly like yours. It is started just a week ago. Try to resolve by log out, but now I can't login. It says "internal server error".
You have to get in touch with Skype Social Rabbit support. They have responded to me but the issue is not resolved yet.

Nadezhda

Staff member

Could you also PM m e your access details?

Nadezhda

Staff member
The work of our plugin completely depends on social networks, in this present case from pinterest. If the social network changes something for its part, the plug-in's work will be disrupted and we will have to make the appropriate changes. Thanks for helping us out!

tateccf

The work of our plugin completely depends on social networks, in this present case from pinterest. If the social network changes something for its part, the plug-in's work will be disrupted and we will have to make the appropriate changes. Thanks for helping us out!

Hi, Im having problems too.

When I log in i get the error "Status Code: 500 ".

The plugin is not posting anything in Pinterest.

Please help me...

Thank you in advance.

Mar

This is the status of Social Rabbit today when I checked. Yesterday, it was not working in Pinterest, now it is not working everywhere. Again, you need to stay awake to see if it is working. This application is getting worse. It need overhaul. I am trying to make it work while waiting for the support to fix it.

1547778229238.png
1547778251997.png

Nadezhda

Staff member
Mario, we can't access your website because of the issues on your server ( as you know). Yesterday we fixed SR issue and it worked.

Mar

Mario, we can't access your website because of the issues on your server ( as you know). Yesterday we fixed SR issue and it worked.
I have disabled Social Rabbit and the CPU usage immediately dropped. So there are two now. I cannot enable Auto update, now Social Rabbit.

1547786561866.png