[Social Rabbit Plugin] Problem on Instagram Authorization

kloader

I bought it yesterday since it gets great reviews on trustpilot. Same stupidity here with not allowing authorization with Instagram.
Twitter authorization worked no problem.
Instagram DID work on the 7 day trial version.
:mad:

wayne

am stuck with Instagram authorization too, this would be a great tool aside from this major issue., hope this will be resolve soon.

Bjjoha

I have had the same problem for months:The username you entered doesn't appear to belong to an account. Please check your username and try again.
You should make a way to make this work. The point of the plugin is almost useless without instagram!

Reactions: BaB

Nadezhda

Staff member
I have had the same problem for months:The username you entered doesn't appear to belong to an account. Please check your username and try again.
You should make a way to make this work. The point of the plugin is almost useless without instagram!
Hi! We added an Instagram Beta section for those who can't log in to Instagram. You can authorize at Instagram Beta via Facebook API.
You can check here how to do that.

chris37

Hi! We added an Instagram Beta section for those who can't log in to Instagram. You can authorize at Instagram Beta via Facebook API.
You can check here how to do that.
Hello @Nadezhda I tried the instagram beta section, When the "active link in bio" will be added there?

I am talking the same way as the previous Instagram tool.

Thanks