Social Rabbit plugin Huge Update( ver. 3.0.2)

mglazebroo

In that case , it's strange that I and everyone else (except you and a couple of others) doesn't have the problem. I installed the 7.2 version no problem. Strange.

It is strange for sure. Perhaps it is something to do with my crappy cloud host. I use 1and1 and am at the mercy of how they set up there servers.

Direct Webstore

I've heard of 1 and 1 having ioncube problems with php7.2 ... you have to contact them. There's a thread here about it somewhere.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Enlightenup,
We are resuming working with Facebook, but some of functions are excluded to avoid blocking. So, now there are Poster, Gallery and Blog subsections on SR Facebook section.

Enlightenup

Enlightenup,
We are resuming working with Facebook, but some of functions are excluded to avoid blocking. So, now there are Poster, Gallery and Blog subsections on SR Facebook section.
Okay well I hope we can get it back soon. Like I said in a post before it would be nice to have the option to give credit to the OP because I got put in FB jail once for reposting without credit. This would be great for Instagram too because I don't like to take other people's photos without crediting them.

alfardo

Ive got version 3.0.2 working all fine no errors but i'm not sure its fully updated as i don't have instagram mutual promotion or stories?

Enlightenup

Now I can't login to my Instagram. I put in the correct information but it just does the circle and then stops. When I try to log in on IG after it says "We Detected An Unusual Login Attempt"

Enlightenup

I've had that before. Just try to login to Instagram directly on their website and you will get some kind of instruction on what to do ... unless you have received them by email already. Check your SPAM/Junk box.
That's not the issue. I just want to make my SR Instagram work

Enlightenup

That IS the issue. It won't work on SR until you can login to Instagram normally. Your account has been blocked. You need to get it unblocked. Try on your phone to get instructions.

Like I said...this has happened to me before.
I already did that and it just happens again. It sees it as someone else trying to login to your account.

Enlightenup

No, I shouldn't have to. When I try to log in on SR again it says "User Not Found". Then I go back to IG and it says there was another unauthorized login attempt. Then I just say it was me and it's fine but I still cannot authorize it on SR.

Direct Webstore

I presume you've contacted Instagram support already, right?
No, I shouldn't have to

Seriously!? That would have to be the most stupid response I've seen on this forum this week. Honestly! Just spend two minutes writing to them and ask if they can help! It's not rocket science. lol

OK ... be stubborn and don't contact them then. Your only other choices are to make a brand new account and start from scratch ... or don't use Instagram at all. Simple as that.

I'm outta here.
Incredible!

Last edited:

Enlightenup

Seriously!? That would have to be the most stupid response I've seen on this forum this week. Honestly!

OK ... be stubborn and don't contact them then. Your only other choices are to make a brand new account and start for scratch ... or don't use Instagram at all. Simple as that.

I'm outta here.
Incredible!
Instagram is not the issue here. It's working fine, SR isn't.

Direct Webstore

When I try to log in on SR again it says "User Not Found". Then I go back to IG and it says there was another unauthorized login attempt.
In that case, it's blatantly obvious that you're entering your username and/or password incorrectly. It's not an SR issue. It's a user issue. It works fine on all 7 of my sites and no one else has reported a problem.

Enlightenup

In that case, it's blatantly obvious that you're entering your username and/or password incorrectly. It's not an SR issue. It's a user issue. It works fine on all 7 of my sites and no one else has reported a problem.
That is not the issue. It just does the wait circle and then nothing. No user invalid or password invalid.