Social Rabbit plugin Huge Update( ver. 3.0.2)

Nadezhda

Staff member
Today we are announcing a Huge Update of Social Rabbit plugin ver. 3.0.2.

So the New features of Social Rabbit:

1.New interface. We re-designed the admin panel of the plugin, made it more user-friendly and beautiful. We also worked on mobile version of Social Rabbit.

1.png

2. We are resuming working with Facebook, but some of functions are excluded to avoid blocking. So, now there are Poster, Gallery and Blog subsections on SR Facebook section. Now you don’t need to create Facebook app, you will authorize on Facebook via Social Rabbit app automatically.

2.jpg

3. Mutual Promotion. This tool gains lots of likes, comments and followers within a short period of time, exploiting other Social Rabbits that give likes, comments and follow each other automatically. It is available for Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest on Social Rabbit plugin.

3.png

4. Social Networks Analysis. You can get this useful information in overview section. In the activities list below, you will see all the actions on the chosen social network.

4.jpg

5. Delayed publications from Gallery. You can set the publication right in the Gallery for a definite social network or for all at once.

5.jpg

6. Posting to Instagram Stories. You can post photos and GIF’s( it’s a new feature as well) from media gallery to your Instagram Stories.

6.jpg

7. Swipeable carousel on Instagram. You can post up to 10 images of a products on Instagram Poster. It takes images from Product Gallery.

8. Posts Planner. We improved this function and now there are several ways to do that: right from the page of a certain products in the admin area of your website, find Social Rabbit Auto Poster there and do the proper date and time settings. You can also schedule it from the Gallery, as were shown before.

9. We also created a separate section on Social Rabbit, named Planner. You will see automatically scheduled posts there( just for one step further) and all the scheduled posts.

8.png

10. Image Editor. You can edit the file right in Media Gallery( resize, add stickers, add text or effect).

10.2.jpg

11. Search by tags on Promoter and Grabber Sections of Instagram. Now you can also export added tags and import it to another website or section( Grabber or Promoter) within one social network.

12. Сharacter counter for Templates.

13. Import of Images and GIF’s from Pixabay.com and Giphy.com straight to Media Gallery.

14. Hashtag Generator- analyzes Products Featured Image on the basis of computer vision and suggests hashtags. For example, the system defined the following tags for this featured image. Using %TAG% variable, you will automatically include Hashtags of definite products into Poster, Gallery or Blog Template.

Attachments

• 7.png
    7.png
    193.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 8.png
    8.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Nadezhda

Staff member
Here are archives for different PHP versions

Attachments

• PHP 7.2 IonCube social-rabbit 3.0.2.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 66
  • PHP 7.1 IonCube social-rabbit 3.0.2.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • PHP 5.6+ IonCube social-rabbit 3.0.2.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Enlightenup

Also, we need a way to give credit to the OP on instagram and facebook. I've gotten locked out of my Facebook before for not giving credit to the artist.

Samasa

Hello guys,
i got this error only on my home page after i updated the new versio 3.0.2, if i desactive the plugin everthing back to normal

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'SR\Utils\adsProductTM' not found in /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Init.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): SR\Utils\Init->wpHead('') #1 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #2 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/general-template.php(2614): do_action('wp_head') #4 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/davinci/header.php(31): wp_head() #5 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once('/home/www/buyon...') #6 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template('/home/www/mywebsite...', true) #7 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true) #8 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/davinci/front-page.php(1): get_header() #9 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/template-lo in /home/www/mywebsitecom/wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Init.php on line 0

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hello guys,
i got this error only on my home page after i updated the new versio 3.0.2, if i desactive the plugin everthing back to normal

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'SR\Utils\adsProductTM' not found in /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Init.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): SR\Utils\Init->wpHead('') #1 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #2 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/general-template.php(2614): do_action('wp_head') #4 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/davinci/header.php(31): wp_head() #5 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once('/home/www/buyon...') #6 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template('/home/www/mywebsite...', true) #7 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true) #8 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-content/themes/davinci/front-page.php(1): get_header() #9 /home/www/mywebsite.com/wp-includes/template-lo in /home/www/mywebsitecom/wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Init.php on line 0

Hello, Samasa. Please, PM me your wp admin area access details

Hello, Samasa. Please, PM me your wp admin area access details
I got the same error as well when I updated. Completely messed up the site. Had to fix it through CPANEL. However, now when I try to acivate the product it shows the following error

Fatal error: The file /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Init.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

I have been using PHP 7.2 and maybe there is something with the file version that we updated.

The old plugin has to be removed to get the new one to work.

Direct Webstore

For a long time now the Automatic Admin Panel updates of Social Rabbit have been downloading the PHP 5.6 version and messing up 7.0 -7.2 setups. Is this still the case?

If you guys do not use 5.6 ... just deactivate, delete and manually upload/install your correct version.

mglazebroo

For a long time now the Automatic Admin Panel updates of Social Rabbit have been downloading the PHP 5.6 version and messing up 7.0 -7.2 setups. Is this still the case?

If you guys do not use 5.6 ... just deactivate, delete and manually upload/install your correct version.

Unfortunately I’m getting the same error as samasa. I have deleted it completely from ftp and reinstalled the php 7.2 version and the error is still there.

Last edited:

mglazebroo

Why didn't you just uninstall normally? That's what I do and I have no problems.

I tried that first and it broke. I had read that to fix it you have to completely uninstall and reinstall. When I did that it broke in the same way. It is a known bug that they said they have fixed. They are going to go in to my cpanel and adjust something with my domain (I think). I also gave them access to my wordpress site. I am sure my case will be solved by tomorrow. If anyone else has the issue though, it completely breaks my site with this error code:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'SR\Utils\adsProductTM' not found in /homepages/14/d271388824/htdocs/mywebsite/wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Init.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/14/d271388824/htdocs/mywebsite/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): SR\Utils\Init->wpHead('') #1 /homepages/14/d271388824/htdocs/mywebsite/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /homepages/14/d271388824/htdocs/mywebsite/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /homepages/14/d271388824/htdocs/mywebsite/wp-includes/general-template.php(2614): do_action('wp_head') #4 /homepages/14/d271388824/htdocs/mywebsite/wp-content/themes/raphael/header.php(12): wp_head() #5 /homepages/14/d271388824/htdocs/mywebsite/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once('/homepages/14/d...') #6 /homepages/14/d271388824/htdocs/mywebsite/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template('/homepages/14/d...', true) #7 /homepages/14/d271388824/htdocs/mywebsite/wp-includes/gene in /homepages/14/d271388824/htdocs/mywebsite/wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Init.php on line 0

Direct Webstore

When that happens I rename the plugin folder via FTP to social-rabbit2 ... which deactivates it. Then I refresh the admin page, then I go back to FTP and rename it correctly again, then uninstall from Admin. No problems then either.

mglazebroo

When that happens I rename the plugin folder via FTP to social-rabbit2 ... which deactivates it. Then I refresh the admin page, then I go back to FTP and rename it correctly again, then uninstall from Admin. No problems then either.

I don't think you are understanding me. The backend always works. I have deactivated it via the backend and uninstalled from the backend. I have also reinstalled via the wordpress gui on the plugins page as well. I have also deleted it from ftp and then used wordpress to install a fresh copy. The only thing I think I haven't tried is to ftp the new copy in. In all cases the front end of my site breaks with the error code that I just posted.

mglazebroo

The automatic install? If so, that's the problem.
If you downloaded the correct PHP version from the forum and uploaded that and you still have the problem ... then that's very strange.

So try it. :)

Tried it just for you.... and front end is broken. Like I said. They said it was a known bug they are aware of and helping me fix tonight. Samasa seemed to have the same issue so they probably became aware of it then. I definitely downloaded the correct version and have myself as well as support check that.