Social Rabbit not working in all networks

Mar

Hello, @Yaros, @Victoria Kudryashova, @Elena, @Christina, @Nadezhda, it's been a week now since I reported my Social Rabbit not posting in Pinterest, nothing happened until now. Today, even in Instagram and Twitter it is not working also. So it is not working in all networks now. I know there is Social Rabbit support in Skype, I have posted the details there, but I am just making sure it is known here since many times my requests in Skype are being ignored.

Last edited:

Mar

Hi Mar, I will take care about it.
The Social Rabbit Skype support is not online anymore. Social Rabbit is posting in Instagram and Twitter now but not the featured product images. Instead it always post the second image of the gallery. It is still not posting in Pinterest, it's been two weeks now.

Mar

Hi Mar, I will take care about it.
Yaros, the Social Rabbit Skype support was online for a few minutes just a while ago. It reported that the problems are resolved. When I checked, instead of being resolved, it is back to its previous issue. When I sent a message, the support logged out. So my Social Rabbit is not posting anywhere again.

Yaros

Staff member
Yaros, the Social Rabbit Skype support was online for a few minutes just a while ago. It reported that the problems are resolved. When I checked, instead of being resolved, it is back to its previous issue. When I sent a message, the support logged out. So my Social Rabbit is not posting anywhere again.
I asked to check and contact you again.