social rabbit is not posting text on instagram

GHS

Hi there,
it started on 10 July, the social rabbit is only posting images without text when posting a product or from the gallery. it works fine on twitter (I don't have FB)
I have the latest version of the social rabbit and all the settings under the poster (and other settings) are as they should be.

help please
thanks in advance
Untitled44.pngUntitled32.pngUntitled22.png

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi there,
it started on 10 July, the social rabbit is only posting images without text when posting a product or from the gallery. it works fine on twitter (I don't have FB)
I have the latest version of the social rabbit and all the settings under the poster (and other settings) are as they should be.

help please
thanks in advance
View attachment 6978View attachment 6979View attachment 6980

So, you mean Social Rabbit doesn't include the text from the template in post?

GHS

So, you mean Social Rabbit doesn't include the text from the template in post?

Hi Nadezhda,
yes, exactly. the template is filled since I started the web store. didn't change anything there. Even in the Overview section> Activity list, it stands that it is posting the text from the template. But on Instagram, only photos are posted (no text at all).

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi Nadezhda,
yes, exactly. the template is filled since I started the web store. didn't change anything there. Even in the Overview section> Activity list, it stands that it is posting the text from the template. But on Instagram, only photos are posted (no text at all).

Please, PM me your wp admin access details and cPanel too, I should check it

Nadezhda

Staff member
Nadezhda,
I also have somewhat the same problem,
Instagram Shoutout tool says:
"Please, add objects"

How to go around this? Thanks!

If you enabled Shoutout option, you should also write an ads offer in a proper section and then search and add user, you are going to cooperate with. Did you do that?

DwayneGab

If you enabled Shoutout option, you should also write an ads offer in a proper section and then search and add user, you are going to cooperate with. Did you do that?

Hi, yes I already enabled Shoutout option, added users, and wrote the message.
Actually, it has been giving messages to Instagram Influencers but it suddenly stopped.

Attachments

• pm.png
    pm.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 20
  • pm2.png
    pm2.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 16

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, yes I already enabled Shoutout option, added users, and wrote the message.
Actually, it has been giving messages to Instagram Influencers but it suddenly stopped.

Please, PM me your wp access details and the issue

mglazebroo

Non of the images posting from poster are posting with text and tags I have. It only is posting the picture.

Attachments

• A5664CD6-3763-4AAA-9F3E-74F1067DFB9F.png
    A5664CD6-3763-4AAA-9F3E-74F1067DFB9F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13

runni

Hello
I seem to have the same issue. When I use the Instagram or Facebook Gallery option, nothing from the template is being posted, either on Facebook or on Instagram. The only thing that is being posted is my website URL and the site name. I suspect that is coming from the Media Gallery album template. I have followed the advice in the article twice and have deactivated and reactivated the plugin. Nothing seems to work. Any advice?
Thanks
Runar

chris37

Hello
I seem to have the same issue. When I use the Instagram or Facebook Gallery option, nothing from the template is being posted, either on Facebook or on Instagram. The only thing that is being posted is my website URL and the site name. I suspect that is coming from the Media Gallery album template. I have followed the advice in the article twice and have deactivated and reactivated the plugin. Nothing seems to work. Any advice?
Thanks
Runar
try to authorize it again... if is not work make a screenshot of your template and show it here.