social rabbit is not posting text on instagram

GHS

Hi there,
it started on 10 July, the social rabbit is only posting images without text when posting a product or from the gallery. it works fine on twitter (I don't have FB)
I have the latest version of the social rabbit and all the settings under the poster (and other settings) are as they should be.

help please
thanks in advance
Untitled44.png Untitled32.png Untitled22.png

Nadezhda

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there,
it started on 10 July, the social rabbit is only posting images without text when posting a product or from the gallery. it works fine on twitter (I don't have FB)
I have the latest version of the social rabbit and all the settings under the poster (and other settings) are as they should be.

help please
thanks in advance
View attachment 6978 View attachment 6979 View attachment 6980
So, you mean Social Rabbit doesn't include the text from the template in post?

GHS

So, you mean Social Rabbit doesn't include the text from the template in post?
Hi Nadezhda,
yes, exactly. the template is filled since I started the web store. didn't change anything there. Even in the Overview section> Activity list, it stands that it is posting the text from the template. But on Instagram, only photos are posted (no text at all).

Nadezhda

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nadezhda,
yes, exactly. the template is filled since I started the web store. didn't change anything there. Even in the Overview section> Activity list, it stands that it is posting the text from the template. But on Instagram, only photos are posted (no text at all).
Please, PM me your wp admin access details and cPanel too, I should check it

If you enabled Shoutout option, you should also write an ads offer in a proper section and then search and add user, you are going to cooperate with. Did you do that?
Hi, yes I already enabled Shoutout option, added users, and wrote the message.
Actually, it has been giving messages to Instagram Influencers but it suddenly stopped.

Attachments