Social Rabbit Instagram Issue

shawn

The plugin has been set up and authorized with Instagram. The post has been set to post ever X hours. Under activities I keep getting a list of activities that occur every few minutes that says, "No entry found".

29 minutes ago
No entry found

an hour ago
No entry found

an hour ago
No entry found

etc....

I logged out of all devices and logged back in. It didn't ask me for any type of code. Under Instagram --> authorize, I logged out and also logged back in. These no entry posts keep occurring every few minutes even though it is set to post ever X hours. These no entry posts do not appear on Instagram. Please help

bricbee

I have a similar issue where I set it up to post on Instagram but I keep getting an unknown server error message and when it does work it does not write the hashtags. This very frustrating as this was payed for and it’s not working as it should.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, sorry for inconvenience! We know about this issue and really sorry for that! It caused by lots of changes in Instagram App, announced at one installment. Our developers are working on solving this issue! As soon as they do that, we'll announce the next Social Rabbit release